Reviews for Highway 97
DreamShadows chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
That was really good, and nice cliffy, please update as soon as you possibly can!
Jess chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
Oh please update soon! again Awesome cliffhanger! cant wait till next chapter! keep up the great work!
tracer2032 chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
holy crap

Does he get hit? I mean, God, these guys cant get a break. Poor sam...hurry up and post cause i have to know what happens
Windyfontaine chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
Eek! You and the cliffhangers! Glad Dean found someone to help them. Now come back and update again soon, please. Thanks!
zippdipp chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
Jeez. First you kill the car and now you wanna kill Dean too. Sam is gonna be so angry at ya! ;-p

I love this. Your updates makes me happy!

xx
LostandAlone22 chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
Please update this. I love it so much, and I can actually feel their pain. It's a cruel cliffie.
Cassi chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
Oh god! Poor Sam! I can't wait to read if Dean is gonna save his little brother again...
Windyfontaine chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
Good chapter, but Sam! Hope Dean can get help soon. Do please update again :)
calcium77 chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Boy you certainly abuse the Winchester men in your stories...is it wrong to like that?
boscoslut chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Damn Christy! This one is so hot. Thank you for all the Dean angst in this one. I know you love the Sammy angst more but you are really giving us Dean angst freaks some good stuff. *hugs you*

You have our boys down so well. Dean hiding his pain to help out his baby brother. I love it!
boscoslut chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
This one is so action packed! I'm panting over here. I hope both brothers are okay! Wait a minute, no, I don't. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it. :P
J-Bird2006 chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Ah! You have to update now! This is an awesome story!
Jess chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
OMG! update soon. Such a good cliff hanger!
Erica chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Wow, this is great, but everyone always leaves us hanging on the edge. I guess that is the point, but hurry! I've gotta find out what happens!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Very cool. School starts for me tomorrow, so reviews may be lax. Catch ya on the flip side.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »