Reviews for Delirium
IrkenIshtarGamer chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I LOVED IT!
LightBlueButterfly chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
i love citronshipping! the world needs more of it :D

great story!
LadySunami chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Good lord, Bakura. Way to torment the poor boy. He'll probably be paranoid for the rest of his life.

You are very good at citronshipping. I agree, this paring could use more love. I'm a big fan of both citron and thiefshipping.
kita3333 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Damn this is an awesome pairing, this fic was great! :) and now I'm interested in Mai/Ishizu too haha
Ninja-edit chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I love it. It was trully EPIC :3
MissMoony7575 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Fantastic - I loved it! Especially the last line :)
DigitalAda chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
That was really great! This pairing is fun. Plus I love the fact that you included Isis/Mai yuri. That's such a rare pair and you pulled it off well. And I enjoyed the Marik/Thief King Bakura sex scene that came complete with them arguing and bitching at each other. Plus the whole Marik being paranoid and blaming it on caffeine part was pretty funny.
ShikTani chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
write more theifshipping?XD
Koi no Soshan chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
A very interesting story!

The first thing I must say is that I absolutely love the first two lines- they just sound so much like Malik to me. And I'm quite amused by the way he blames the 'delusions' on caffeine, which comepelled me to do some research. What, was caffeine the only psychoactive drug he could think of to realistically blame it on? I don't think it even induces open or closed eye visuals ;)

I really love the chemistry between Bakura and Malik- it's just as I've always thought of it, an exchange of arrogant fronts and insults.

My only real nitpick at the moment is the detail of Bakura's eyes. In both the anime and the few color images I've seen of him from the manga he was shown as having purple eyes, not that different to Malik's in fact.

And I can't say I'm fond of the Visionshipping here- there are too few hints for me to get a real feel of them as a couple. But that's also partially my own issue- incapable of including a side ship without exploring it within and inch of its life ;

Lastly, the little hints concerning the nature of Touzoku Bakura here are interesting. Canon certainly leaves things rather open-ended cocerning his possession and the mechanics of it, and this is a plausible phenomena given the evidence in the last arc.
MokoBunChan chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I agree. They do need more love!

XD
FreshFish chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
That was the best one YET! You even did the intimate moment with class. That was really superb!
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Amazing story ! Continue writing !
Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
... *wants* Write more, please? ;; WE ALL MISS YOUR WRITING. D8
Jezzy-Fezzy chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
After reading this story, I straight away fell in love with Citronshipping XD

I love it! *thumbsup* I hope you can write more of this :D

EXCELLENT!
sk chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
This story is SO cool! I love this pairing!