Reviews for You Remember That
sherlockfic chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
A great read. Very true to the characters. This is why I used to watch the show, for the brothers acting just like this. Great job!
karon chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
The two are adult dealing post-Asylum. Immature boys could not come to terms with the emotional damage and care for one another and recover.

Sam and Dean are front line veterans.
sgs09 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Dude! I totally read this fic like two years ago and then lost it. I was flipping around on your page and rediscovered it, remembering that I always wished I could find this particular Post-Asylum fic again. ;) Laura is happy now!

I was really annoyed with the writers not showing anything later about the rocksalt. When Dean even sits up at the end of the episode, (or is it the beginning of Scarcrow?) you can't even see any scratches on his chest. They missed some major angst in letting that one go...

Hope you're doing well.

College has been crazy for me these past few weeks, but I'm pretty ecstatic because I just wrote my first fic and posted it! *squee!*
Krimson chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This was great! But what happened to "Scarecrow?"
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Great story! Keep up the good work:)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Well done. I'm glad to see this aspect explored. I know it's ridiculous the way the heroes on tv get seriously hurt and just get up as if nothing had happened. I suppose it's a time thing and we're left to fill in the blanks. You've done that very nicely.

Thanks.
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Great story loved it. I always love the missing scene stories no matter how many ive read.
SinisterSweetheart chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
WOW! THAT WAS AWESOME! Although I think Dean would remember but would hide it but thats just me and my obsession lol :D This one shot was awesome and I REALLY loved it! THAT WAS SOO COOL! I LOVED LOVED IT! YOU ARE AWESOME! YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER! GREAT JOB!
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Your right, heaps have been written on this subject, but,hey you did one hell of a good job! Kept me interested! :)
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
yes - the asylum fics were done to death but i love them! This ones no different. I enjoyed it a lot. Great job!
Moon-Raver chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
One of the better post-Asylum fics I've read, truer to character. A drunk Dean is a happy Dean methinks. _
ashlyns chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I love the little talk...even if dean is totally wasted and cant remember a thing later. lol.
Sydney chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
There is one S in focused and I believe you meant button down shirt not button up. These are the type of grammatical and spelling errors that make stories unreadable. Please proofread better.
shamelessOne chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
All I have to say is I loved it. Mainly the beginning after Sam went into their room, leaving Dean at the car, and then he just let it all.. 'go'. I don't really know what to say, it's too good. But the ending with Sam watchin' over Dean and everythin' reminded me of the song by Death Cab for Cutie, 'Brothers on a Hotel Bed' for some reason xD
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side