Reviews for You're Despicable Because I Love You
none chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
lol
safa'at keruth chapter 13 . 12/7/2009
This fanfic is really cool, I like it a lot. The added humor of the conversations in heaven and the Marauders in Hogwarts is brilliant. When I read the part with the lemon drops, I was laughing like crazy ("Albus's Secret Stash"... lol)

Please don't put this story on hold; update it! I want to know what happens next!
SkywardShadow chapter 13 . 10/25/2009
Great work, Lucinda-san, very excellent! I'm sorry this has been put on hiatus..

Hope life's treating you well. ;)
NorahJones chapter 13 . 1/12/2008
'No intention of stopping it soon'? It's sorta been a year. :) I really love the fic, please continue, you can't stop there!

:)NorahJones
Jiminez chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
OH GAWD! JAMES AS HEADMASTER?

What is Dumbledore ON?
I clap with one hand chapter 13 . 2/14/2007
So cute! They FINALLY kissed! And I guess that they had to because of all the sexual tension between them...Like Lily hating him and loving him at the same time. I loved this chapter heaps! So update soon!
RedHairedElfling chapter 13 . 12/27/2006
Yay! Amazing chapter! I may never eat another lemon drop without laughing insanly. Great job! I love this story so much!

I don't really have any criticism, the story is too darn good!

Best wishes,

~NQ~
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 13 . 12/26/2006
Finally read this, and I'm glad I did! A KISS! FINALLY! YES! And a very unique first kiss, I must say. How many people can say that they first kissed after being dive-bombed by lemon drops?
Tupalicious chapter 13 . 12/20/2006
A!

That chapter was so awesomely amazingly funny!

It really made me feel better!

LOVE IT!

Keep up the good work!

~Tupalicious

"To the T. to the U. to the P.A.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!
featherfinger chapter 13 . 12/19/2006
WO!

Now that i've let that out, Yay! I wasn't expecting that, she said the title wo! Um ok i hadn't let it out. Anyway... Great chapter i loved it, Poor Dumbledore, he's lost his stash now! But i think it's worth it, Now, i think she should try to accept it. Sort of... Good luck, update son!
MoonyAngel7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
This story is awesomely funny!

Seriously keep up the work...its GREAT!

~MoonyAngel7
lulu chapter 13 . 12/14/2006
awesome lol this is really funny plz keep writin
Anala814 chapter 11 . 11/24/2006
r u going to contiune? (pleez do)
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 12 . 11/2/2006
:laughs her butt off: Good question...pudding or Potter? I think I'll take pudding. Unless it's Harry Potter, in which case it is open for more discussion. :)
Anala814 chapter 12 . 10/15/2006