Reviews for Beyond Memory
Kyu-Momo chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Yikes... Poor Ed!

Awesome job!
SoullessElric chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Holy SHIT! (you don't mind if I swear, do you? :P) THAT'S TERRIFYING! O_O I love it! XD Are you going to continue? Please do? Please reply by private message if you don't mind. :3
Awesome Shadows chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
This Is really good! Poor Ed. Those guys are so mean to him. I wonder what will happen next. Will you continue this story?
Anthony Stark chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Crap, you know how hard it is to find the chapters to this? *flails* And it's only up to 3 here? What the H man? I love your story.
A Bibliophile chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
This story is awesome. Dark, but really well done. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Full Flame Demon chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
i HATE them! im gonna kill them! is any one going to help ed. or anyone else coming into the story, like roy maybe. i dont know about you but i LOVE royXed. any relationship really. GREAT story by the way. its just like ed. you have his personality perfect. and the characters you made...are AWSOME! well the way there written, i HATE them for doing that to ed. anyways your a great writer!
iLostmysoul chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Ouch...Poor Ed...
HughesHanajimaHilariaHypocrite chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
YAY, ED!TORTURE! can we have an excruciatingly angsty Al Rescue Scene?
xxdiscontinuedxx chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
oh god, what gave you the inspiration to write this horror fic? I'm not saying it's a bad story, but it's so sad. Can you have Al join his brother in the prison?
silverbrumby123 chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Your stories one of the best i've seen! You've GOT to update it soon. Please!

lol
nurr chapter 3 . 5/5/2006
great fic
zeeharan chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
You need to update this fic. You can't just leave Ed hanging like that, or me for that matter!

I know life is super busy but try and find time, please oh please oh please with cherries on top!
Shadow's Illusion chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
S.I.: Wow. That made me intentionally hurt. But I liked it. It was origonal. (I think my spelling is a bit off this morning. Damn tired.)

Ed: Number One - WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU SADISTIC FREAK?

Number Two - If you're THAT tired, go to bed. And get a dictionary.

S.I.: Now, where would the fun in THAT be. I liked the story, and it's not your problem. I enjoy torture to those I love.

Ed: You're sick, you know that. But...I guess i could like my SITUATION a bit better if Roy came. I need some kind of support. (Damn basterd.)

S.I.: Excuse Edward. Anyways. Keep writing, and update soon!
Amandana chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please do more chapters because this is a really good fic so far :D:D:D:D:D
zeeharan chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
This is amazing! Oh the angst, poor Ed. Shouldn't Mustang come and save him soon though? Yes, you really need to continue this fic, for the sake of your readers!