Reviews for You Bet Your Life
good, JESUS bless
Skriva chapter 1 . 7/13
Ooo loved it!
trtttt chapter 1 . 4/2
Jesus loves u the bible tells u so if u only look john 3:16 romans10:8-10 1611 KJV praying 4 u in Jesus' name amen . .1 …
r5 chapter 1 . 2/3
watching William bingham 9:pm eastern tonight living faith 68
Dolphin64575 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
really nice plot, you built up the tension well; and I could imagine this being a bonus clip on a dvd set or something, you really got the characters down.
Cat chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Great oneshot. I especially like the bit of genre-saviness on the Joker's part. 'live performance' indeed.
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I apressiate the fact that you took these cliche characters and worked them into more realistic personas. Bat girl seemed flat, though.

I liked the self-aware comment Joker said on the rooftop, how he was phyco but not crazy, or whatever.
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This was ridiculously awesome. Very satisfying Batgirl-centric tale with an equally satisfying conclusion. I just loved how you portrayed Joker and all his antics and zany dialogue. You had just the right balance of drama, tension and humour. Bravo!
Loonytune crazy chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
That was fantasic
TouchOfViolet chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
That was fantastic! I love how you wrote the Joker so he was actualy the Joker. This was a very believable, and very enjoyable story.
Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Yes, the classic hero-in-peril-whose-life-is-saved-at-the-last-second scenerio. Very well written. I felt like I was watching the show!
Jellik chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Nice story
oh I know this one it''s.uuuummmm chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
Wow! I mean wow! that was briliantly done, and I really enjoyed it!
Kittenchatter chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Oh, that was really good! Batman didn't save the day (Batgirl can definately handle herself) though I really would've liked to see his reaction. You did amazingly well with Joker's jokes and the banter back and forth. Excellent work. I hope you do a sequel!

Kittenchatter ..