Reviews for The King and Queen Diaries
I loved both stories. You really know how to create suspense in your stories.
dakotasiobhan chapter 38 . 3/26
Thank you so much for this. Been reading since day one. I will always love this story and you for writing it. 3 x 1000
hime-futatsu chapter 38 . 1/19
yay! it's done! what a wonderful ending to a wonderful story! i loved the whole tale from prince and princess to the end of king and queen. i love how well you developed your characters and made a beautiful unique story all your own. i'd also like to vote for the children's follow up story! thank you for your writing!
mickeymouselover chapter 38 . 1/15
Simply amazing. You're a brilliant writer, thank you for a wonderful ending. I do want to read about their children, that would be awesome. Thanks for this story, I loved it!
Bulma Woman Briefs chapter 38 . 1/14
Perfection as ever my friend!
I love this :) thank you for writing it and actual finishing it.
Sad i loved this story from the begging till the end what can i say one of the best i have ever read i will always go over it again and again that's how much i liked it now i was wonderimg if u will finish any other that u have started with B/V on it of not o well but till u start more i will have to read what u have right now so thank u with all my heart u were great so one last time i wrote (till next update ) lol thank u. :-(
BrujitaLuna chapter 38 . 1/13
OMG! I can't believe it's finish!
I totally loved this story and I've enjoyed reading this soooo much. I've been following you since you first posted the first part of this saga and I will love pretty much if you keep writing a sequel to this. It would be awsome!
Thank you for this masterpiece and keep up the good gob. Thumbs up for you.
Greetings :D
Ja ne!
Love it! I'm gonna miss this story3
And hell yes to a sequel with the kids!
LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta chapter 38 . 1/13
I cried and laughed through this chapter. Th King and Queen Diaries and The Prince and Princess Diaries were both awesome stories. I'm absolutely positive that everything and anything that you write will be great. In the next series, you said that it will be mostly about the kids. I know this is freaking crazy but I have to say it. I know one of the twins is gonna be King but who will it be? I know that Vegeta will most likely want Vegeta and not Trunks but what if a planet that was an ally to Vegeta-sei and they only had a princess and to keep the allegiance from dissolving the present King and Queen needed a prince for the princess of the planet to become her King but the twin that was to rule Vegeta-sei as their King is the one that falls in love with the princess. As you put in this last chapter, Bulma's hoping that one of her kids ends up with one of Chichi and Goku's kids. Well what if they had 3 that got together. I know that Goku and Chichi only have 2 kids which are boys but that doesn't mean they can't have another baby which of course will have to be a girl by the name of Pan. Then it will be of course these couples: Pan and Trunks, Goten and Bra, and last but not least will be Gohan and Hokora. But of course it is your story and those are just my rambling lol. But I'll be watching for your next story :)
CCSKKJ chapter 38 . 1/13
Thank you for this wonderful ending! And thank you for this wonderful journey from The Prince and Princess Diaries to the epilogue and conclusion in The King and Queen Diaries!
I really enjoyed the whole thing, but even just the epilogue was perfect! I loved how you wrote the ending; it was just so special. It was really fitting when at the end Vegeta decided to rule together with Bulma; he can be grateful for so many thing, the saving of their planet, how she always fought on, their children... and last but not least her love! It was a really great story and what makes me even happier, it had an worthy ending (and that's not happening so often! Although there are many good endings, there are not often fitting and worthy endings! An epic story should have an epic ending!). :-
As for another sequel or story in the same universe, I don't necessarily need one. I would like to read something else from you, too! But to be honest: I will probably read whatever you write up next as I trust your skills as an author after all this time! ;-)
Soooo...see you in your next story! XD
Halogazer chapter 38 . 1/13
You're an amazing writer, and I'm so happy for you that you finished this! While it's sad to see something so beautiful end, it only opens so many doors to many other things of beauty! Love you, whore! 3
snccrockz chapter 38 . 1/13
Great epilogue! I would love to see a continuation if you want it.
WiseCandiceWise chapter 38 . 1/13
Ohh, I can't wait until a next one comes out! This is an awesome story too!
DamonaVeggie chapter 38 . 1/13
Wow it's strange. So many years have gone by. I feel sad, happy, thankful, angry, satisfied, disappointed, and many many other things. This is like the end of Harry Potter (at least for me), it feels like a story, a part of my life ended. What I mean by that is that something that has been with you for quite sometime has come to an end. Even though you know that the end was coming and that it is indeed a real one, it's still kind of sad. I love this story and the prince and princess diaries so much. But that you already know. And you also know how much I appreciate you, your writing style, your imagination and so on. And I'm also happy and thankful that you took the time an had the courage to finish it.
Don't know if I will be reading the sorties about their children. Personaly I would leave it like this. Because if you start writing a sequel about the children I think that most of us would ask you to write also about our dear B and Veggie, and I mean their story ended (in this univers), so it's seams weird, at least for me, to go on. But hey may be I will love it, who knows.
Anyways, thank you for this beautiful story