Reviews for The King and Queen Diaries
smar0403 chapter 38 . 4/8
I love this stoy it was so captivating i couldnt stop reading it. You are a wonderful and creative writer thank you for this amazing story!
Good job I loved it, it was different from the Prince and Princess diaries but still just as good if not better
Awesome ending, but what ever happens to the other baby she was pregnant with?
cessasmm505 chapter 38 . 11/11/2015
This is by far the best fanfic about Bulma and Vegeta I have had the great pleasure to read. I do not think I have cried more for a story like I have for this one. You are a very talented writer, and I hope you continue with your craft. Bravo for both these stories!

Regards,
Stevie Marie
cessasmm505 chapter 26 . 11/11/2015
Wow. Just... Wow.
Bangkok'sDevilGirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Bulma had sex with Broli seriously? This is the worst thing I have ever does not make any sense and wastes my time. Even though you made a happy ending but it still lacks of Vegeta and Bulma real character and Broli?the insane Broli who is always obsessed with Goku the freak ugly Broli?You make him a hero?I love your bath time fiction but this one is crap! Sorry if I offend you but it is fiction is crap.
Aven chapter 38 . 10/20/2015
Wow..i've started reading this story years ago, but when when have not updated for really long time i stopped following sthe story and due to some events in my life stopped coming to this site..now years and years later i remembered this story an out of curiosity went searching for it, usually i would have forgotten name of some story i read 9 years ago but it is hard to forget when it is probably the best written story i have ever read. Seeing it complete was really a nice surprise to me! So i started reading The King and Queen diaries from the beginnig, i read it in three days! Your skills as a writer are beyond great, the way you presented Vegeta-sei, Vegeta and Bulma and their relationship as you did their personalities...it is just so overwhelming that many times i felt tears come to my eyes! And adding Brolli into the story and Bulmas life was a great decision, usually i would hated Bulma being with antoher man other than Vegeta but you made me really like him and i was happy that they found comfort and love in each other (i kinda knew Vegeta will come back ;). The whole story was so complex and emotional that i am looking forward to reading it again after some time... Obviusly there is alot happening in your personal life (deployment, marriage, pregnancy) but still i think it would really be a shame if you quit writing since you are so talanted. And regarding a follow up story i think it would be a wonderful idea, making me veeeery happy :)) i will be cheking your account every now and then for that follow up. I apologize for any grammat mistakes, english is not my mother tounge so it is kind of difficult to explain my thoughts about this story and your skills as a writer but i tried my best. Just want to congratulate you for finishing such a masterpiece (i've read a lot of B/V fics but never found any that captivate me as much as yours did). I wish you best of luck and i am looking forward to reading more from you! Greetings from Croatia and lots of kisses! :)) :**
Prl16 chapter 38 . 9/27/2015
Great way to end it! I almost forget about the ring. Yes, in the final scene you can feel the love.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/8/2015
I loved both stories. You really know how to create suspense in your stories.
dakotasiobhan chapter 38 . 3/26/2015
Thank you so much for this. Been reading since day one. I will always love this story and you for writing it. 3 x 1000
hime-futatsu chapter 38 . 1/19/2015
yay! it's done! what a wonderful ending to a wonderful story! i loved the whole tale from prince and princess to the end of king and queen. i love how well you developed your characters and made a beautiful unique story all your own. i'd also like to vote for the children's follow up story! thank you for your writing!
mickeymouselover chapter 38 . 1/15/2015
Simply amazing. You're a brilliant writer, thank you for a wonderful ending. I do want to read about their children, that would be awesome. Thanks for this story, I loved it!
Bulma Woman Briefs chapter 38 . 1/14/2015
Perfection as ever my friend!
Guest chapter 38 . 1/14/2015
I love this :) thank you for writing it and actual finishing it.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/13/2015
Sad i loved this story from the begging till the end what can i say one of the best i have ever read i will always go over it again and again that's how much i liked it now i was wonderimg if u will finish any other that u have started with B/V on it of not o well but till u start more i will have to read what u have right now so thank u with all my heart u were great so one last time i wrote (till next update ) lol thank u. :-(