Reviews for Skewing the Odds
TheRavenclawWitch chapter 1 . 1/5
HAHAHAHHAHAHA! I'm sitting here with all my classmate staring at me like I'm crazy, wich probably I am, grinning like a madman and laughing until tears come from my eyes. Thank you for this wonderful story. You should become a comedy writer, you have the talent
name-me-regret chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
I'd love to see a longer version of the story, but I think it's almost perfect the way it is and the way it ends. I just imagine the sorting hat yelling Hufflepuff over Draco's head, and I just break into peals of laughter.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Hilarious! Thanks for sharing it.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
one cant deny that draco's defined by his loyalty to his parents and their ideology...
thonez chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
nice oneshot. could expand
2lazy2logon chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Plz continue!
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
This is evil in the nicest possible way.

Well done!
vovo611 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
This is so clever! Wow!
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I hate you so much. Poor, poor Draco. How could you do such a horrible thing to him? Have I mentioned that I hate you? Which is weird, because this story is hilarious. I love how you think it's one of those cliche "Harry goes back to fix everything" stories, but it turns out to be something rather different. Wonderful story. It's going on my favorites list. Have I mentioned that I hate you?
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Very funny sorting indeed, I laughed out loud several times.
entelejent chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Nice.
CaraCersei chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Loved this- thanks for sharing!
jetzer0 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
so little harry was sorted to gryff or slyth , after all a major turn off for slytherin was malfoys presence
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
The part with Draco was the best. I'd like to see what happens after.
Tcolt chapter 1 . 6/1/2014