Reviews for Father's Son
That wasn't a very good ending... kind of a let down... there was no satisfying conclusion.
Okay... It's been a few years since you wrote this. Hopefully your spelling and grammar has gotten better. I seriously wanted to tug on my hair every single time you said that someone "span around." The word is spun.

Other than that, the story is pretty good.
latasha.conkle chapter 12 . 3/22
more please
Q chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
HUH? Nooooooo!

Why is this story marked completed? It was just getting good...
l3largus chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
So... what did Piper do? Will she make a wish for Phoebe to make her & Leo 'sleep' together? Does this just continue as a bit more angst-y version of the rest of the season? Do they reconcile? Will it not happen 'all fast and Chris becoming a "crying twat ball?"' And what was the light he saw as his aunts where saving him from Wyatt?

Argh! This is one of those love/hate stories where I hate the characters (well, Leo and Darren mostly) and the ending but oh-my-god it was sooo good and I love it! You did great with the pacing and the anguish and angst and Barbas (I just luv me sum Barbas) and argh, I wanna read more!
bluebird96 chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
Hey! I just finished reading your story and you should know how GREAT it was! Oh, I loved it sooooooo! I love the way you paint the characters, they seem so real and ... I just loved it! Well, I'm going to go check on your profile, maybe you wrote more stories that I'd like to read. Great story, enjoyed reading

Greetings

Cocco
Fatcat91 chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
Hey you should write a sequel. It left things a bit open ended. Like Piper and how her reaction would be when Chris returns to the manor. I do enjoy your writing style. It's fast passed and has a lot of action. So keep up the good work.
ThriceJinxed chapter 12 . 9/28/2010
lol the ending was nice. kinda just left off. :) Better than these sap stories that show chris/leo family love lol I loved the story you're really reallly good at this :)
ThriceJinxed chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
lol don't worry i haven't watched since season six. just lost its luster
Cassie chapter 12 . 8/14/2010
A very touching and nice story! Will there be a sequel to this? :)
Piper Julian chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
Amazing. I particularly enjoyed the ending. I like how you chose to not have the characters reconcile before ending the story. It really showed the anguish Chris felt.

Incredibly story and very well written. Good job:).
Island Bell chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Great story :)

Just thought you should know, you've written 'a-muck' and it's actually 'amok'
Whirlwind421 chapter 12 . 5/14/2010
OMG! Brilliant! I love it! Brilliant! I love the writng! Well done plot. Sad ending, well mostly sad. Side note: I like to think that Chris would have a latent empath power.
Blazin Shadow chapter 12 . 8/10/2009
I'm really terrible at writing reviews but I just wanted you to know that I liked this story and i've put it on my favs.
lluviata chapter 12 . 7/13/2009
This is a great, disturbing look into Chris' future and his issues. I loved it!