Reviews for Contractual Obligations
TheRealRavenDark chapter 6 . 5/25
Rereading this again after many years. What a well written story. I just adore the time you spent defining your characters, making them believable. Even at this point (chapt 6) Snape is already more fleshed out than most stories ever bother with. I love Hermione's struggle. Wonderfully done. Enjoying every word.
Saissa chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
It is a canon fact that Snapes's father was a muggle named Tobias Snape who HATED magic. Whomever this Alessander person is - he is not canon.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
I really LOVE this story. One of your Readers pm this story and I gotta say that I'm shocked that I have missed this story after all these years. 0.o
BethyBooW chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hey, I know you haven't updated in a while, but I just wanted to tell you that I really like this story, and would love to see it finished. Please update! Thanks! Merry Christmas. :)
hafie chapter 13 . 5/7/2010
this i so good! keep writing!
UltraAmbiguousID chapter 13 . 11/4/2009
I read your complete story on another site, but thought I should review here as there is a larger fanbase.

I like your original viewpoints (both wishing the other dead, both feeling sick, ignoring each other, etc.) and the ease of the transitions. I don't think the courtroom scene was valid - Lucius needs a stronger point of contention.

Nice story and a very quick read.
master-moehri86 chapter 13 . 5/21/2009
It's such a great story! I really liked it-I hope you'll wirte more? good stuff :)
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
love it
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
love it
Blackmusasabi chapter 13 . 1/23/2008
...where's the rest? *looks around bewildered*

Please update I want to find out what happens!

Take care,

B.M. :)
Ms Snivellus chapter 13 . 7/14/2007
This isn't the end, is it. 'Cause if it is, I am not responsible for what I do to you...

Just kidding...

But, please keep writing.
scarlet-suspenders chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
i like this story, but there where some holes in it like snapey's dads name was tobias ans anapeys a half blood. other than that but good stuff
EriksKitty chapter 13 . 3/13/2007
Dammit, you can't just leave it there! It was just picking up. You have to come back and update. Soon. I wanna know what he said. Gr!

~ Kitty -.-
goldensunsets chapter 13 . 2/11/2007
This is really good. I would love to see what happens, which means you need to post more! This is too good to abandon!
directtotoast chapter 12 . 12/21/2006
listen woman/ man which ever one. i have read some other marriage law ones and they all suck. In my opinion your the only that got it right! you must continue!