Reviews for Frozen in Time
DragonRose4 chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Wow, I haven't read anything like this in a while. It's original for Buffyverse. I love this and I wish there were more. I am assuming this is complete even though it is not labeled as such but it could spawn so much more. I can just picture the adventures Xander would have with the crew while attempting to search for his family of friends. Sigh, just wonderful.
big mak chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
cool i ope there is more soon
fee-kh chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
Okay, updated stories - my favourite kind. I am really liking this. Not often you get a Xander perspective in this particular crossover. The reaction to Mal was expected, but didn't feel jaded, which is a skill in and of itself. I particularly liked the following statement:

"Well - I ain't Caleb and I've got no mind to go 'bout maiming you - 'less you've got designs to be hurtin' me or my crew. Then we'd probably skip the maiming and go straight to the expiring, if you get my meaning."

Mal to the core - really channelled him there. Good work.
Marz1 chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
so far very good. is xander going to go rescue the rest of the scoobies? are there demons and vampires about? update soon.
dollsom chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
"End"? What is this "end" you speak of? Surely it can not mean the end of this story, which is so well-written, so in-character, and so intrueging? Just the end of the chapter, right? Right?

In other words, please update soon! I wanna see what happens!
Tangerine-Alert chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
That's the end...?

Please tell me that's not the end, things are just getting interesting, the base for stories laid, many unanswered questions layin out there for all to think about.
Ant Crown chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
Well isn't this a fine mess Xander gotten himself into.

But dang this is a great story.
banduraqueen chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Since you've already got votes for Buffy and Willow surviving, I want to add that I hope we'll see Giles too. I think his ruthless side would allow him to get along surprisingly well in the 'verse.
JennMel chapter 4 . 2/9/2006
Love it! I hope Xander finds Willow!
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
Please tell me the others are alive out there... somewhere?

At least Buffy and Willow...?
war90 chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
good story.
banduraqueen chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
Very good characterization.

The Xander/Simon subtext is amusing.

Looking forward to what happens next!

Hope buffy made it. The friction between her morality and Mal's would be interesting.
gaul1 chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
enchantedlight chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
great chapter! update soon!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
This was an awesome chapter! I loved Xander's freak out moment. Great job! Keep it comin', and I'll keep reviewin'.