Reviews for RiverDance
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I really liked this, it was sweet. I know you posted this years ago but a review is a review right? good job.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Very sweet. I liked that a lot. Though I'd love to know how Zoe made Jayne pay for that

-Ellie
Samson28 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Really liked the Pooh and Tigger teasing!

Enjoyed. :)
Qwi-Xux chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
This was fantastic. I loved seeing the repetoire built between Jayne and River, the mutual (for the most part) respect, and River's teasing nature. The whole story with Jayne feeling as though he might not be needed anymore (though he wouldn't outright say that) and River helping him resolve it was very believable. And the fact that it was grammatically correct with proper spelling was most appreciated.
Lorency chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
That's so cute. River takes care of Jayne. It was great that she knew about him tricking them before anyone else did. Heh.
Shall-Iin chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Great little story. I hope to read more of your work, either with more little stories in this 'verse' or just other blurbs about the characters.

Good characterizations, nicely done River segments(she's damn hard to write, trying to say what you mean, but not have it clear). Just in case you do continue this one, I'm adding to my Story alert.
renisanz chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
good little story. I was confused about what exactly was going on in the beginning with the Arnold double-cross thing, but as the story progressed it all became clear.
Gwenfrewi chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I liked it. Felt very true to everything that's happened in the BDM and how Jayne and River would come to mutually respect each other.
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Aw, too sweet to be true almost. There's a reason why I love your stories, you rock! Great, great job!
Dina C chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Fun, believeable, in character...good job!
Sumipup chapter 1 . 1/9/2006