Reviews for Cut Out
dcasteleijn chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
Yes, I have to hate you D: You are way to cruel to those sweeties... Nah, I'm kidding. I can't hate you writing a really good story I love it :3
Glutamine chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Ahhhhhhh. Crying that this won't be updated :C... A really good fanfiction though!
Personal Parallax chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
Ahhhhhh hahahahah that was such an amazing ending, please please please update! I love it! xD
CrimsonHawthorn chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
Loving the fluff! Keep it up!
NekoKami Ai chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
THis story is so cute that it hurts! I love it so much. I love the connection they have and I like how you integrated the curse into the story. Ha, if only it were truly like that in the manga... Good job!
oxlabyrinthxo chapter 12 . 8/7/2009
I love this story! Please update it soon! I really like how you show Daisuke's inner conflict, and Dark's hesitation to do anything Daisuke wouldn't like. This is the best Dark/Daisuke fic ever. 3
gen chapter 12 . 5/23/2009
you have too tell me what happens i need to know. love it keep it up
YamiRisa chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
I love this story! Great work!
DazziO's chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
hahhahs i'm like rereading this. see this is how good this is. gives me like minigasms (like what you said in the other chapters? hehe)

LOVING THIS. s2
DazziO's chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
WAH no you haven't updated in almost two years! Or more! Dx

wah please update! You just stop when it gets like.. more intimate. we want more!

PLease please please update soon! -cries-

I love this this is like my FAVOURITE DNAngel fanfic EVERRERER! So sweet!

Keep up the sexy work and please update this ASAP! D:
Christine chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I really love this story. It keepes the personality of the characters completely intact. But it's been two years now since you last updated and I'm getting impatient. Why haven't you updated anymore? Esspecially since there will be some real action coming up. So please! I really beg you! UPDATE!
PlayElli chapter 12 . 9/2/2008
NO!PLEASE UP DATE!TT
Feathersprite305 chapter 12 . 7/7/2008
(bitchslaps) how dare you keep me in suspense! I, who has valiantly expressed my love of this pairing, will not be denied my story's end!
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 12 . 4/26/2008
this is a awesome story it rocks pleaz update soon
Ellie Accopelli chapter 12 . 4/15/2008