Reviews for Wolf Pack
savvy001 chapter 1 . 1/24
So much for Gendo! Well, how unfortunate for him, he is not your favorite character..Spruced up the story though!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
*laughs* Oh this is awesome! I always liked your stories, hon. This one is fantastic. Gendo gets his in the end! *howls* Oh Dear Sweet Mercenaries Guild! You do some good writing, dear. Wish I could say the same about my scribblings. *chuckles* Take care and thanks for sharing. Hopefully, your muse(s) will let you finish those stories that are still unfinished. All the best, m'dear.
1337Pwny chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Pretty good for a sequel
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Funny work on some of the Gendo attack, I'm surprised you didn't have him castrated.
stark40763 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
If I didn't know any better, I would say that Yui herself came out of Unit 01 and fucked him up but good. Either her or Akagi...
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I can see a picture of shinji surrounded by wolves every time I close my eyes
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Do you know what really sucks about knowing a lot of obscur trivia? Having it effectively ruin a story. For instance, did you know that wolves are extinct in Japan? Because I did, and it ruined this otherwise great story for me. And with the rather obvious allusions you made to the final act of humiliation against Gendo effectively ruining my appetite, right before dinner, I'm going to have to call this story a wash. I slightly humorous, slightly moving wash, but still a wash.

Until next time...

Keep up the good work.
AAA chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Make a tiiqule please.
AAAA chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great story (again..)!
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
LOL i loved it, should of had him kiss her at the end lol
Cloud Dancer1014 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
-Can you give us a third sequel? And maybe a fourth and a fifth, too? In fact, don't stop! This has got to be the best thing I've read all day!
angelbattler chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
it was good, and Gendo gets what was coming to him... again. and Rei/Shinji FOREVER
Lantz Blades chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
this is good really good

definatly write more
ian chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
i think this deserves another sequal or more chapters i want to know what happens next