Reviews for Always Was Your Law
frogfoot24 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I think (hope) your ideas are correct. I like this very much. It is short and to the point, made it easy for me to read between other things. If JKR actually has turned Snape into the monster he seems at the moment, it will be a terrible disappointment. I guess we will have to wait and see. Well Done!
Droxy chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
i feel this theory is very very plausible. Snape won't make it out of book 7 alive.
Chibi Amo chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I found it hard to believe that Snape would have killed Dumbledore so readily, and your fic is a wonderful insight into what may be, and what remains to come.

Fav

Chibi Amo
CoyoteWolf chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Yes yes...Only seconds after reading this scene in the book I was thinking along the same lines. : ) Support Severus Snape!
diamond-girl-9 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Thats was a cool story! Its what I think is true..Dumbledore asked Snape to murder him. Thanks for a very entertaining and heartfelt story, its going on my favourites.
Bellegeste chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
There are plenty of us who agree with you!

I think it is slightly unfair of him to blame Harry for all the deaths - he is another innocent victim caught up in the whole mess.

And the reference to Lily's eyes - yes, HBP drops so many hints, one feels that she MUST play a more significant part, somewhere, somehow.
magicmistress1970 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I think that several thousands of people concur with your conspiracy theory. I know I do. And you wrote out a very plausible possibility as to what happened that night in the tower. I look forward to finding out if you are right. - B
duj chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
To find many people who agree with you, go to Under The Bridge's C2, "Done My Duty".