Reviews for I've heard Butterbeer is quite the acne clearer
Pretty nice. I liked it.
BookwormishDragon chapter 1 . 9/4
OH MY GOODNESS! ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL IDK WHAT TO SAY OK? THIS WAS SO GOOD? The way you swap effortlessly between Lily's thoughts and what she actually says was incredible. Absolutely incredible. I can't wait to read this story over and over again!
zothewizard chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
I love these hilarious jily stories
Jayel Potter chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
wow, this fic was one of a kind. it was funny, and jealous Lily was sweet to read.
911sherlock chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
OMG this is ADORABLE!
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I really do love your stories.
Sad you haven't updated ur profile from 4 yrs.
elizaka chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Funny and cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Would be even better (if that's possible) if it was longer
themoonisshining chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I like it! Sorry, that was kinda redundant. But still.
It was cute, and fun, etc. -obviously.
Also- Lily's thought process sort of reminded me of Harry when he took felix felicis (how do you spell it?!), specifically the movie version.
Kisses (barf- not at you! at me... whatever)
-AC
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Lilliputians? Seriously? That was freaking hilarious LOL :D
Jay W. Ce chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
That's just too adorable...too adorable to ever be true :)
Most people are probably sitting and reading this while thinking "I wish something like this would happen to me!"
This story really gripped my heart
jessi chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Great story, very funny!
MissEMT chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
brilliant! the way you write Lily is so funny yet charming. i loved the bit about someone having 'spat' at her. very imaginative.
Conceited Prancer chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Fascinating... never seen one quite like this! I loved it!

~BML :)
seheronelves chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Liliputians? o.O I always knew you were mental... Kidding! :P Anyway, I love it like always :D Keep it up and please please please update your last story, the sequel to Obsessive Lily Disorder. It's one last chapter. As much as I'd like to die, I don't want to die because of that -.-