Reviews for I've heard Butterbeer is quite the acne clearer
PetalsToFish chapter 1 . 6/12
"The plastic cups are clear, Lily."

I definitely have had these moments like Lily where I think no one can see me glaring behind cups and then someone asks me what's wrong. Lololol
ALPS88 chapter 1 . 1/20
LOL THIS IS SO FUNNY I CANT. Your Lily is one of the funniest versions I've ever read, I love her! And finally they got together :
Kathy T chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
i know this fic is like 10 years old but i thought i'd leave a review anyways just to tell ya that this was super cute and funny -heart eyes-
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Pretty nice. I liked it.
BookwormishDragon chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
OH MY GOODNESS! ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL IDK WHAT TO SAY OK? THIS WAS SO GOOD? The way you swap effortlessly between Lily's thoughts and what she actually says was incredible. Absolutely incredible. I can't wait to read this story over and over again!
zothewizard chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
I love these hilarious jily stories
Jayel Potter chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
wow, this fic was one of a kind. it was funny, and jealous Lily was sweet to read.
911sherlock chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
OMG this is ADORABLE!
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I really do love your stories.
Sad you haven't updated ur profile from 4 yrs.
elizaka chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Funny and cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Would be even better (if that's possible) if it was longer
themoonisshining chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I like it! Sorry, that was kinda redundant. But still.
It was cute, and fun, etc. -obviously.
Also- Lily's thought process sort of reminded me of Harry when he took felix felicis (how do you spell it?!), specifically the movie version.
Kisses (barf- not at you! at me... whatever)
-AC
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Lilliputians? Seriously? That was freaking hilarious LOL :D
Jay W. Ce chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
That's just too adorable...too adorable to ever be true :)
Most people are probably sitting and reading this while thinking "I wish something like this would happen to me!"
This story really gripped my heart
jessi chapter 1 . 8/1/2012