Reviews for Rise Against the Dark Tide
Marine chapter 29 . 3/25
Excellent story, I can't wait to read your next update whenever that will be.
Clara chapter 1 . 1/6
I don't mean to nag or rush you its your story and you can take how long you want to update, but please update soon if you can or give us a notice of when we can expect an update.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/24/2013
Harry deserved his pain when voldemorts spell didint work someone sholed of put a knife thore his fucking HEART
fan-rei chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
I got scotched on your story.
that said I don't mind a little bashing or revenge but what happened with the Dudley detracted with your story. It was much too soon too vengeful. punishment is fine, slavery is not , nor is forbidding parents to find their son.
you really did a good job with how you separated all that is happening until now. I don't know how you kept it straight in your head.
thank you for writing.
NMarzan chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Please(ロ;)..., I'm begging(。ω。) you. Please(_), Update soon. I've been reading "Rise Against the Dark Tide" repeatedly(*w*) for half a decade; a year or two give or take, after you've first posted it and I was still a lurker(-). It was the first of the Stories that I added(๑‿๑). Thank you and Blessed beლ(ლ).
Tanya chapter 29 . 8/12/2013
Your story is utterly brilliant.

I utterly adore what punishment you gave the Dursley's- holding them accountable for what they did to harry and your recognition of what they did to him, which goes unpunished in the books. This is what should have happened. I can't wait for the next chapter I'm really looking for to the Will and Harry reunion and I long to see what you have in store for Pettigrew. Keep up your wonderful work.
amalone5283 chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
Please update soon this is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
pretty please update, your story is to brilliant for words
Laura chapter 29 . 7/21/2013
I am really looking forward to the next chapter, I hope we get to see a duel between Lord V and Willow
Mara Jade 47 chapter 28 . 7/21/2013
Love the story, please update when you can
Nora chapter 29 . 7/21/2013
I really like how you have reworked season to accommodate how a wizarding/wiccan Willow would have impacted the supernatural situations that arise during season 1 and 2, while also incorporating elements on the TV show Angel. Your incorporation of these elements works brilliantly and I really wanted to commend for all the obvious hard work that has gone into creating this story you have created a fanfic that is one of the bests I have ever read. A lot of times with Harry having a twin whether it is a crossover fic or an OC it can get a bit out of character your story does not.

Pretty please update soon its been over a year
TheDreamerofStories chapter 29 . 7/21/2013
Rory McClay and his wife Amelia. My first and immediate thoughts got to Rory and Amelia Williams or Rory and Amy Pond. I absolutely love everything that has happened and cannot wait till Willow and Tara meet.
Also, when will you update this fabulous and most delightful story?
Mia chapter 29 . 7/19/2013
Bravo
You've brilliantly constructed the emotional journey felt by willow and harry in their searches for each other. I think the reunion will be in the next chapter it will be well awaited for.

I really hope you have willow have a magical confrontation with Voldemort and she gets to cause him some a lot of pain
MollyEvens chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
i did 2 because some people dont check their reveiws so yeah

in answer to your authors note at the top of chapter 1 in your story Rise Against the Dark Tide: You know you could also have lily have a little neko or Mai blood in her{i'd personally go with the neko because being Mai is a lot more complicated. for instance snape would have to be Mai as well because Mai can't be intimate without killing the non Mai} so that willow and harry would be twins but different fathers. a neko is kind of what hermione turned into in harry potter and the chamber of secrets but they can mask their true selves or if the bloodline is thin enough they could only have certain traits like a tail or ears or non see-able traits like if they had more then one AHEM partner their children (if they had more then one) would have different fathers (so while James is harry's father Severus is willows. [now if you want snape to not know of willow you could have lily give birth while still in school so it has a pliable reason she didn't tell him because he called her a mud-blood in either 5th 6th or 7th year id go with 6th year].) oh and if you don't know what a Mai is look up the nine lives of Chloe king.
Renee Stark chapter 29 . 7/17/2013
This is an excellent story please update soon I cannot wait for the next chapter