Reviews for Rise Against the Dark Tide
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 8 . 6/5
So gypsy magic, black/wicca magic, and witch magic are all seperate? At this pont, might as well toss in Dresden for shits and giggles.
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 2 . 6/5
Just a thought, you might want to toss a comma after Ron in "the twins, Ron and Ginny" otherwise it reads like you are saying Ron and Ginny are twins, not that its the twins Ron and Ginny
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 1 . 6/5
Before I even start reading, I have to say I thought the same things. I mean, it fits totally, what with the years, Lily being a redhead, etc. Basically dug through the X-overs until I found this. Now, onward to reading!
gabofo chapter 29 . 10/17/2015
I powered through this when I should have been studying for my econ midterm. This is brilliant and good. The flow is natural, the characters feel authentic and like the book and tv series.

You did a great job.

I know it's been two years, but I'll wait as long as I have to for an update.

I'm so boned for my econ midterm. Which is tomorrow. And I haven't even finished reading the chapters yet. hooo boi.
b00kworm93 chapter 29 . 10/11/2015
This is one of the best stories I've read, I hope you update soon I really want to see harry and willow reunite
MariaClaire 24 chapter 23 . 9/28/2015
Wow !

I am a recent reader on harry potter and buffy crossovers. The way you have integrated these to universes to construct your story is superb. Really looking forward to seeing the next chapter, update when you can.
Kara chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Pretty please update
rrrpv chapter 29 . 8/1/2015
oh...my god...that was a serious head rush. it's definitely near the top of the spectrum of "long-lost harry potter sibling" fics i've seen in a long time! i know this hasn't been updated in like 3 years, but there's at least one person out there holding out for an update. thanks for sharing!
titan616 chapter 29 . 7/15/2015
This story is incredible. I hope it is continued, I'm really looking forward to Harry and Willow meeting, and Willow and Tara too. I absolutely adore the trio's friendship with Lorne and their stay at Caritas. And it was fun watching the three of them on the run together. I also loved their battles with "Wolfy and Hart" lol. Buffy was getting seriously pissed at those guys. And the Dursley's fate was great, I always enjoy it when writers punish them in creative ways.
wickedmythos94 chapter 29 . 2/27/2015
love this story! but harry and willow need to be together, like now!
Danny Stormrider chapter 27 . 1/6/2015
Wow!

You are very talented.
Nara chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Love the story it is a beautiful construction of writing and please when you are ready update.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 29 . 1/4/2015
interesting
Marianna chapter 29 . 11/11/2014
Hello,
Excellent story and please continue to write
pschlegs62 chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
I think your story is wonderfully conceived, and masterfully written. I've really enjoyed it and await the next installment. I hope you do something great with Xander. He always seems to be the silly, sad, third wheel.