Reviews for Rise Against the Dark Tide
MariaClaire 24 chapter 23 . 9/28
Wow !

I am a recent reader on harry potter and buffy crossovers. The way you have integrated these to universes to construct your story is superb. Really looking forward to seeing the next chapter, update when you can.
Kara chapter 1 . 8/12
Pretty please update
astrarisks chapter 29 . 8/1 god...that was a serious head rush. it's definitely near the top of the spectrum of "long-lost harry potter sibling" fics i've seen in a long time! i know this hasn't been updated in like 3 years, but there's at least one person out there holding out for an update. thanks for sharing!
titan616 chapter 29 . 7/15
This story is incredible. I hope it is continued, I'm really looking forward to Harry and Willow meeting, and Willow and Tara too. I absolutely adore the trio's friendship with Lorne and their stay at Caritas. And it was fun watching the three of them on the run together. I also loved their battles with "Wolfy and Hart" lol. Buffy was getting seriously pissed at those guys. And the Dursley's fate was great, I always enjoy it when writers punish them in creative ways.
wickedmythos94 chapter 29 . 2/27
love this story! but harry and willow need to be together, like now!
Danny Stormrider chapter 27 . 1/6

You are very talented.
Nara chapter 1 . 1/6
Love the story it is a beautiful construction of writing and please when you are ready update.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 29 . 1/4
Marianna chapter 29 . 11/11/2014
Excellent story and please continue to write
pschlegs62 chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
I think your story is wonderfully conceived, and masterfully written. I've really enjoyed it and await the next installment. I hope you do something great with Xander. He always seems to be the silly, sad, third wheel.
Laura chapter 28 . 9/7/2014
Pleases, update this story is probably one of the best fanfics I have read.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/7/2014
Willow and Harry are together, so cute.
nkh1 chapter 29 . 8/27/2014
Great story hope you come back to finish it.
FireShadow chapter 29 . 7/13/2014
UPDATE! Please this story is so good or at least one of the best buffy harry crossover with willow please UPDATE:)
Laurana Stark chapter 29 . 7/6/2014
Wonderful story look forward to seeing further chapters.