Reviews for Scarred
Awsome
xenodile chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
Love it so far
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
COOL! And how can you mail a face huger to a person through the mail? Wouldn't the post office workers kill it?
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
COOL!
killercow89 chapter 14 . 11/13/2007
i really like this story a lot cant w8 to read t sequel
shawn chapter 14 . 2/21/2007
you should do a sequel to this fan fic you got a good start I think you should continue the fan fic it's really good keep up the good work
SpecH82 chapter 14 . 2/6/2007
very good story, liked it alot )
Desvendapur chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
So glad you changed his name to Scar. Every time I hear Anthony in a story I think of that creepy kid from "The Twilight Zone".
Jjvalour chapter 14 . 10/22/2006
Nice ive been looking for Alien fics.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 14 . 1/31/2006
Not a bad story. I like how the queen explained that brawn will not win every battle, that one must sometimes attack the opponent's mind directly.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 8 . 1/31/2006
"...believe in evolution, in spite of all the proof denouncing it..." What proof? What evidence could you possibly have to denounce Darwin's theory of evolution? Seeing the virgin Mary in a tortilla doesn't count. Forgive me, but evolution has to be the truth. There is far too much evidence SUPPORTING evolution to convince me otherwise. How else do you explain prehistoric fossils? some of which have feathers, thereby linking the dinosaurs to modern day birds.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
It's easier to read if you use quotation marks to show when someone is speaking.
Basilisk9466 chapter 14 . 1/28/2006
Nice conclusion.

Can I make a suggestion for part two? Use the rulers or something to show a change of scene. It's slightly disorientating like this.
SkinThymble chapter 14 . 1/27/2006
I will be looking forward to the sequel. Keep up the great work dude.
Arsenel chapter 14 . 1/27/2006
Cool so you already have a squel in mind... good for you.

Choase is dead... you know i think i was really starting to like her... either that or something i ate.

Well now... why in the world did Racheal Sneak her daughter on board... *shakes heads* rebelious teenagers... oh wait i'm one... :)

How could you!... your a cruel and twisted human being... you poor dog... i really am going to hunt you down... after i attend to my own so... in a couple years. Till then Update more and write a squel... :)