Reviews for Bedtime Story
Lifeofstarwars chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
awww so cute :)
Azalea.Rose chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
That was cute and funny, and I loved it.
FelsGoddess chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Aww, that was so cute! I love how Jaina and Jag bickered about the versions of the story. Cherith's "I'm still here" was so Jaina
RevansRubber Duck Darth Nimble chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Haha xD Best line was "Isn't Uncle Soonie an Imperial?" "Yep. He's a loser." I coudln't stop laughing at that.

Beautifully written! I loved it! Pwease make a sequel? :)
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Cute.
jainasolo101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
LOVED IT. That was so god
jedimasterobi-wankenobi chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
aw! It's so cute I love it!
StarWars-Freak chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Aw... I loved it! If this was the boards I post some faces-clapping, but you'll have to settle for this: *appaulse*

SWF/DarkLadyPurplePencil
Killer the hedgehog chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
This was pretty good,I liked you tell me how the Yuzhaan Vong was defeated?I don't have many books of the new Jedi order,and I never found out how they were tell I'm having trouble logging on,I have my e-mail write and the password right,but it won't let me you have any ideas on how I can fix that?This is a really good story.
Zonoma chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I don't know whether this story was tremdously funny or incredibly sweet... so I'm going with both! A joy to read.
John chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Very, very funny. I don't think I've ever laughed so much reading a fanfic. Great job.
Spera Crinis chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Cute idea. Pretty well written. I think you needed more characterization in it though. There didn't seem to be much, other than Jag and Jaina arguing. You also might want to fix this typo: (Quote) "She was the daughter of a powerful, evil sorceress and a beautiful Queen." I don't think Anakin was a girl. lol. It was pretty entertainint. :)
Master Solo chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Interesting fic. Ilike it. You should extend it to Dark Nest.