Reviews for Closer to Home
StrawberryCatclaws chapter 5 . 7/25/2017
Its a shame this didn't continue. Its sooo good! The set up was great! If you get the chance, please come back to finish this gem. Dexter/Howdy is such an underrated ship, it needs more love.
the chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
hey! love your work! continue if time allows!
Cari0 chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Yay! Awesome chapter!
violetduffy chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Can't wait for next chapter.

This is a little sad, and I can understand Pashmina crying.

Hope you update soon (:
Allistor Miguel Richards chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY, plz update, we desperately need more HowDex love, one request, u think u could give the other hams love as well, like maybe Hamijou, or Capelopy, or Standa
Dragonheim chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Awesome! I was so glad to see this updated. :D

Things are definitely starting to look interesting. I have a couple ideas in mind about what might happen, but I might be surprised. ;)
Pops-Lover chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
I missed u man! XD
Cari0 chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Yay! My Internets' been down. I like the turn of events. Very Unexpected. Now the only thing is to make the girl a real b****! LOLZ!
Point237 chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
heeeyz Genie~ I'm pretty sure I've read this story before, not sure why I never reviewed xP

A/W I really like this ;3 I'm sorta a HxD fan myself. Don't scare me like that with the almost-separation of Howdy and Dexter LOL. Keep up the good work!
Cari0 chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
Nice! WOO-HOO! Hope there's a new chap soon!
Lindi-Chocolate chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
This story is great! I have fallen in love with this story!

I absolutely love Howdy and Dexter. Dexter is my favourite Ham-Ham :) I think this is the first fic I've read who has the pairing of Goldie and Curtis. I think they make a cute couple.

This is a great fic! I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Lindi
Satu Still Too Lazy To Log In chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
What's a Fiat Panda, first of all?

And I'm glad that Zach's happy about all the wuv, too.

~Satu.
Dragonheim chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Nice! :D I am excites.

This must be like the only fic with Curtis and Goldie in it. F'real. Howdy and Dexter are one of my favorites, too. Cant' wait for the next chapter.
Cari0 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Please write more! I love it! More, more, more! Hey, is this Dexter/Howdy as well? Or just their owners? This site needs more D/H.
LightningSpike chapter 1 . 4/4/2006