Reviews for My Girlfriend's Roommate
kowagata chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more... NEED MORE!
Inyoface chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
sounds really interesting so far,

I hope you'll continue it

I'd love to see what will happen.

Poor Tai finding out about sora living with a dude tho, must be a bummer, hehe
Laughing The Night Away chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Aw, this one sounds so good. I wish you would update it.
antidegenerate chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
ah- this one deserves an update ..
Na-cat chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
hey i really like where this fic is going _

hope you keep it up
redharuka96 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I really enjoyed the story so far and hope that you update the story soon.
Celena Winter chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
wow, smooth, u gotta update soon, i'm lovin this. yummy
blitzdragon chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
hehe i like it ]

please continue it!
inoku chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
o this sounds like a good story i needed some Taito so i thought i would just browse threw ur stories cause im still waitng for u to update Frozen Flame which by the wya TOTALLY ROCKS! lol update soon!
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Lol for one thing, I'm glad you didn't make Sora a complete bitch like other people do. And I love the "tightness" in Tai's jeans lol. Yama seems so happy and gay and carefree. I wish he was real, cuz then he could cook for me all the time...
Yurikitsune chapter 1 . 1/28/2006

that was really good

well written and original

i've acutally never seen an idea quite like this...

so very interesting..

but is tai bisexual in this? is he not even the slightest bit alarmed that he's attracted to another man if he doesn't think he's bisexual or gay.. or is he just really open to ideas?

hmm... yes that is me rambling.

ooh, i already love this story... it actually makes me like Taiora.. whom i never liked, even when i didn't know what yaoi was... i loved Sorato.

That just shows a lot of talent.. because it makes them seem like i really sweet couple, that i'm almost reluctant to awknowledge Yama's presence in the story.

it can only get better, ne?

so, please, i ask you to continue soon.
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Wow! I just started reading this story, and I started giggling at the end. I have know idea why. It's just...Yama is too cute! I have a feeling this will be on my favorites list before long.

Great work with Tai, too. A lot of times I find that Taito fics tend to lose what made the characters so great on the show, but in your fic, Tai really seems like Tai. Good job.

Don't take forever to update okay?
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
hmm well could you write in Yama POV?like from the point Sora started having Yama as a room mate til, Yama meets Tai?
SituatedInSplott chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I like it, I like it, I LIKE IT! Lol.
missa1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006

I love the last two paragraphs. You spend the chapter wondering if Tai's getting jealous and stuff and them *bam*. You find out he's not getting jealous of Matt, he's getting turned on.

This looks interesting! Hope you continue it soon!