Reviews for Flames of Betrayal
Right What Is Wrong chapter 2 . 5/27
Yep, still a great fic. Smart!Harry and Badass!Ron are a great brotherly duo.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 5/27
Still my favorite Azkaban!Harry fic. Ron is a loyal badass, which sets it apart from probably 99% of Azkaban!Harry fics (and I haven't read the 1%). Can't praise this enough. It's such a delight to see Good!Ron.
Dizzy chapter 36 . 3/25
Too bad you let you writing get away from you since you killed off the logical alternate, Neville. If Hermione is descended from one or more lines of squibs it COULD be her, but the same would be true of anyone. If you want someone "off the radar" how about Dennis Creevy?
luramos chapter 34 . 3/5
Não entendo porque Gaia ajudou Hermione mas não Neville
daled73 chapter 35 . 1/5
Werll, well. Much as I like the story (and you say you are going to finish it, you just contradicted yourself. Your last A/N says "... they are not the descendents of the Founders." Possibly true for Ron, but you have made Harry the last of the Griffindor line, with who Fawkes bonded. This may not give him any other extraordinary powers or access to Hogwarts, but it does make Harry a Founder's Heir.

Please return to this story, it is too good to be left unfinished.
ALCM-slkg chapter 36 . 1/4
You've already said Harry is Gryffindor's heir. On multiple occasions. With his grandfather's so-called evidence (which seems to be hearsay) and with Fawkes. Why does your authors note now say he isn't a founder's descendant?
ShatteredDragon chapter 36 . 11/1/2017
make hermione be the unknown heir of slytherin who accesses the power of the castle to kick dumbledores ass :'D
Russ chapter 36 . 10/20/2017
It's has been seven years when are you going to finish?
start12345 chapter 18 . 9/8/2017
Prata is a dish that is a fried flatbread that is cooked over a flat grill in the east.
natztash chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
It's been 10 years and I'm still patiently waiting for an update..
natztash chapter 36 . 8/31/2017
It's been 10 years and I'm still patiently waiting for an update
Jeon Ar.c chapter 9 . 8/1/2017
ron harry is black by blood. his grandmother in james potter side is Dorea Potter nee black. and he was also the godson of the last heir black, Sirius. so yea he may have control of it.
TroyWeb chapter 36 . 7/9/2017
Thanks for posting this fan fic on the site. This is a very good story & I enjoyed reading it.
TroyWeb chapter 24 . 7/6/2017
Finally Hermione realized she was wrong about Dumbledore.
TroyWeb chapter 23 . 7/5/2017
Dobby is learning how to be a scary badass from Snape. I'm not sure if that's a good idea or a bad idea.
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »