Reviews for Flames of Betrayal
TroyWeb chapter 36 . 7/9
Thanks for posting this fan fic on the site. This is a very good story & I enjoyed reading it.
TroyWeb chapter 24 . 7/6
Finally Hermione realized she was wrong about Dumbledore.
TroyWeb chapter 23 . 7/5
Dobby is learning how to be a scary badass from Snape. I'm not sure if that's a good idea or a bad idea.
Russ chapter 36 . 7/2
Finish the story it's been nine years now or don't you have the right stuff.
TroyWeb chapter 22 . 7/1
I like to see Percy working with Ron and Harry to undermine Dumbledore.
TroyWeb chapter 21 . 6/18
The discussion between Ron and Percy helped them clear the air. Now that Ron knows that Percy is working against Dumbledore, he has someone in his family that he can trust.
TonksieWolf chapter 36 . 5/15
I can easily say that this is the best fanfiction I've ever read. Siriusly. I can't believe I'm reading it just now!
I LOVE Ron, and I am deeply saddened by the fact that there are very few fanfics(not oneshots) that portray Ron as a decent person.
Flames of Betrayal did justice to Ron and I'm happy:)
I know it's been 10 years but please update! I am obsessed with your fanfic, I keep re-reading it again and again.

- TonksieWolf
TroyWeb chapter 20 . 4/10
I like how mature and understanding Ron is in this fan fic. Harry and Ron have a much better friendship than what I normally read on this site. This is a more realistic depiction of "best mates".
Exosuho1991 chapter 36 . 3/21
Wow this story had me going, is really good and I wish you can update it because I want to see Voldemort and his father Dumbledore dead once and for all.
dannyphantomrocks1 chapter 8 . 3/5
I love how you made that goblin respond to susie
TroyWeb chapter 4 . 2/2
Dobby is a good choice to help out Harry and Ron in this story.
TroyWeb chapter 3 . 1/31
Thanks for posting this story. It's very rare to see a fan fic writer allow Ron Weasley's character to be better than canon. Even some Ron / Hermione shippers engage in a bit of condescending Ron bashing. In Flames of Betrayal, you're portraying Ron as supportive of Harry. I also liked how articulate his dialogue is this chapter. It's a breath of fresh air to read a fan fic where Ron is allowed to say more than "Bloody Hell".

I wish there were more fan fic stories like this on the site.
Pushi19 chapter 36 . 1/8
Update please
Keylena17 chapter 36 . 10/11/2016
Please update. It has been years and you left us on the edge of a cliff with no parachute. PLEase please finish!
CeeCee Red chapter 36 . 10/11/2016
damn i missed this story. re-read it again. hope you update soon!
1,198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »