Reviews for Flames of Betrayal
ShatteredDragon chapter 36 . 11/1
make hermione be the unknown heir of slytherin who accesses the power of the castle to kick dumbledores ass :'D
Russ chapter 36 . 10/20
It's has been seven years when are you going to finish?
start12345 chapter 18 . 9/8
Prata is a dish that is a fried flatbread that is cooked over a flat grill in the east.
natztash chapter 1 . 8/31
It's been 10 years and I'm still patiently waiting for an update..
natztash chapter 36 . 8/31
It's been 10 years and I'm still patiently waiting for an update
Jeon Ar.c chapter 9 . 8/1
ron harry is black by blood. his grandmother in james potter side is Dorea Potter nee black. and he was also the godson of the last heir black, Sirius. so yea he may have control of it.
TroyWeb chapter 36 . 7/9
Thanks for posting this fan fic on the site. This is a very good story & I enjoyed reading it.
TroyWeb chapter 24 . 7/6
Finally Hermione realized she was wrong about Dumbledore.
TroyWeb chapter 23 . 7/5
Dobby is learning how to be a scary badass from Snape. I'm not sure if that's a good idea or a bad idea.
Russ chapter 36 . 7/2
Finish the story it's been nine years now or don't you have the right stuff.
TroyWeb chapter 22 . 7/1
I like to see Percy working with Ron and Harry to undermine Dumbledore.
TroyWeb chapter 21 . 6/18
The discussion between Ron and Percy helped them clear the air. Now that Ron knows that Percy is working against Dumbledore, he has someone in his family that he can trust.
TonksieWolf chapter 36 . 5/15
I can easily say that this is the best fanfiction I've ever read. Siriusly. I can't believe I'm reading it just now!
I LOVE Ron, and I am deeply saddened by the fact that there are very few fanfics(not oneshots) that portray Ron as a decent person.
Flames of Betrayal did justice to Ron and I'm happy:)
I know it's been 10 years but please update! I am obsessed with your fanfic, I keep re-reading it again and again.

- TonksieWolf
TroyWeb chapter 20 . 4/10
I like how mature and understanding Ron is in this fan fic. Harry and Ron have a much better friendship than what I normally read on this site. This is a more realistic depiction of "best mates".
Exosuho1991 chapter 36 . 3/21
Wow this story had me going, is really good and I wish you can update it because I want to see Voldemort and his father Dumbledore dead once and for all.
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »