Reviews for Death and the Uchiha
Pom Rania chapter 3 . 3/2
...I now am imagining, in a different 'verse, that Naruto tries to get Sakura and Ino to hook up, as a favour to Sasuke. THE IDEA HAS POTENTIAL.

Also: Itachi walking through a tree. I LOVE IT.
Pom Rania chapter 2 . 3/2
I've always (ever since I came across it) supported the fanon of the ninja rule: old enough to kill, old enough to drink, old enough to marry.
Kaori chapter 4 . 1/12
SO GOOD! NOW I WANT YOU TO WRITE A RANMA AND LEE FANFIC AND PUT THE LINK IN HERE! PLEASE! SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS! : )
Kaori chapter 3 . 1/12
I said I was gonna read this in one sitting, but things happened and I lost this.
I was so happy when I finally found it again! I love this so much and I would definitely favorite you if I had an account! : )
Kaori chapter 2 . 1/11
Ha ha! Those lines about the time it took for people to know were so funny! I love you for writing this!
Kaori chapter 1 . 1/11
I was planning on writing to you about telling us the girls name, BUT OMG! I decided to read tell the end of the chapter then go do something else, BUT I'M READING THIS ALL NOW! : )
starlineshine chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
It's chaos :D

But in an awesome way.
starlineshine chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I can't actually tell if she's a real person or if Sasuke is just totally batshit.

Either way, I am intriqued.
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Is she the Endless Death?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
What the crack. ...but it's good crack. (Also, you typo'd "were" in the last sentence.)
Hektols chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
A very funny ending.
Hektols chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Very funny.
Hektols chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
She is the same and she let others see her!
Hektols chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
It is her the same Death as the DC Universe?
NamelessHeretic chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
As absurd as this story is as a whole, I have one issue which I feel must be brought up.

You say that Ino and Sakura got each other pregnant with their own DNA and had a boy and a girl.

A BOY and a girl.

A BOY

What manner of sorcery is this?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »