Reviews for The Galactic War trial as told
Cooljoe64 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I enjoyed reading this fanfic. Tell me, have you finished your next political IZ one?
BabyPaula chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Black Heart Generic Testing Black Mesa Xen CrossFic jklol

I like to believe Black Heart is a science faclity, similar to Black Mesa, near the centre of the galaxy. Making Fanfictions based on Fanfictions is pretty fun :P .
P.I.R chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Personally I never imagined Irk like Nazi Germany. Krushchev's U.S.S.R, maybe but not Nai Germany. Unless Im saying it the wrong way round, then I did.

And Dib in this... he was IC, but in a scary way. It was Scary Dib. :O
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
WOOH hahahahaha!

Just thought I'd actually review a story you wrote for once, and I couldn't come up with anything better than a maniacal laugh.
Mr.Pantzzz chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
oh, ure good at writting this stuff...
Squiggles.Candi chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Wow, my review was just deleted. I'm going to kill someone.

Anyways, I'll try to rewrite it:

Hee, awesome idea! Have you already started this fanfic, I wonder. I'm excited though, I love the Tallest, which is possibly why my favourite episode is Backseat Drivers from Among The Stars. Zim, Dib, the Tallest, and some great scenes with GIR, all in one episode! Glee!

Just a heads up, I laid awake all night waiting for inspiration to strike me down. Finally, as my CD ended and dawn crept up on me, I was furiously scrawling some unreadable mess with a blotching blue pen. Just posted the second (and deffinately last, don't you dare ask for another) chapter to Good Luck Squee! Yay! And this time, it's longer -proud of self for bothering to listen to somebody and take their advice-

Bleh, I've almost read all your stories, haven't I? Hm. Well, only one solution.. Go start another! Right now! I've read a few Invader ZIM fanfics, and although quite a few of them are good, a lot of them are.. well.. Blick.

I'm hearing odd flapping noises coming from a corner in my room. My paranoid and sleep deprived mind tells me it's a giant moth. Scalp is crawling just thinking about it. Again, awesome oneshot here, I shall await the actual fanfic (the Red Tallest as always been my favourite, the Purple has always seemed weak to me).
Dlbn chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
That was good. Poor Purple, he really seemed scared...but they got what was coming to them, i guess. YAY! Justice prevails for once in a fic! Good job!

_

Dlbn
Loren chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I'm gonna review as I read. Ok, here I go!

TRENCHCOAT! HOLY SHIT! Kidding.

Lard Nar? YES!

o... go Dibby!

poor Purple...

DIE RED! DIE! *cough*

My momma just came home. WHOOPA! She's taking a nap so I can keep in reading! YAY!

DAMN YOU! WHAT IS BLACK HEART? was it mentioned in I Am the Enemy? I don't remember it! GAH!
TallestCora chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
*Laughs* This was really funny! But I've always imagined the Irkens as a happy, fun-loving people, you know, as in, the kind that they don't care about you, but they'll sure have a lot of fun with it in the meantime!

And, with that in mind, in the meantime,

PASS ME THE CORNIES!
Shadow Wasserson chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I wonder... does 'Black Heart' have anything to do with Black Holes?

And I know that this would have made less drama, but couldn't they have searched Red's PAK for memories of anything they needed to know?
hitokiri youkai chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Love your fics! Keep it up
BishoujoTenshi chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
One word: Amazing. This is great. You should made a sequel about what happens after the trial and during the Resisty's lives after the Galactic War.

*PeaceOut*
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Oh wow, that's creepy... and very well written. Convincing! Oh, *shudders* Can't wait to find out what this Black Heart is. Poor Purple.
JaimeHemlock chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
*shudders* that was creepy.I look forward to reading more of your fics.
nemzit chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I really enjoyed this story, and look forward to reading more. The whole war trial is a very interesting concept. Perhaps you could have lengthened it by documenting the demise of the Tallest rather than just summerising it? Still, it works very well. Just get somebody to proof-read it and yeh, it'd be fantastic.