Reviews for This Time
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
He'd better F-ing call. I love how we all still refer to Logan as the blonde dick, boyfriend. I love him, but it's still fun. That was very nice, I enjoy Lit catch up very much.

All She Can Ask, In Comparison , excellent.

Brandy and Vogue - How cute. I whole-heartedly agree. I would hate those children, because they were so gorgeous and so were their parents. But I would also love them for the same reasons. Lovely Christmas fun. Very nice.

Uncensored Ignorance. – Oh, Rory said a bad word! AWESOME That was perfection

Stars and Cold Cement – I like very much. Haven’t read one of those before.

I think it might be better tio do it this way, that way you won't have so many crazy emails everytime you sign in. Unless you like it that way...
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
perfect hehe.
helaluvE chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Can't believe i never reviewed this! *slaps herself hard behind the head*

it was just great, short but as all the rest of your work, it was fantastic. you seem to have a gift to write these two and i just wish to read something new soon :D
Jen chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Hehehehe, loverly! Very sweet, very appropriate. Thank you. Well written, and greatly appreciated.
gilmoregirlsfanatic chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Aw so sweet.. I miss Jess. This was perfect. :)
Daily Review chapter 1 . 1/12/2006

So sweet. Fluffy, yet interesting. Part of me is sorry that this story isn't going to continue. But then again - this is sweet and fluffy, if the story were to continue, there would have to be some drama. And I fear the drama might take the beauty out of this story. (Or atleast some of the beauty.) So, I guess "perfect" is the word I'm looking for.
lexi chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I almost want this to continue, it was really cute i loved it
unfold chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I loved this. I want this to happen. It won't, but I want it to. It was perfect. My favorite part was the last bit. With the "I'll call you." It made me smile.
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
"She could curl her hair and dye it auburn but it didn’t make a difference. She hadn’t changed; not really.

She was still just…Rory."

My favorite part from the whole story. That part was the ultimate best. I loved this story just like I love all of your stories. It was cute and I couldn't stop grinning like an idiot as i was reading it! this is going on my favorites list!
LitGG1982 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
as always i like what you make out of the characters, i liked the happier jess, the old rory and everything in between. how you worked the memories into this still amazes me. i cant deny that i love this little fic. when are you gonna update " and I whisper" again, im dying to see where you are going with that one. i just totally adore your writing, keep it up.
someone5 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Oh, Sam, I am grinning ear-to-ear from this. See? - :D

It's such a great idea (of course) and so well written (of course of couse) and the whole idea just makes me happy. A smiling Jess. A shy Rory. Ah, the world you have created is a sweet one.

Thanks for this! It was a great end to a good day. :)
Francesca Jones chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Sam! You got mine! And it was FABULOUS! I absolutely loved it. Just a little moment showing the two of them all grown up. And the ending was just fabulous. I heart you!
mrs.patrickdrake chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
MissPriss11120 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
As always, I absolutely loved it. I don't think it's possible for you to write a GG fic that I wouldn't enjoy. I'm really starting to think that AS-P needs to start reading fanfiction, your stories included. I loved all the lines with Jess saying that he'd call, mostly because he will this time. I love the comfort and ease they have with each other, even after their tumultuous(sp?) past. I especially loved the “Take me home, Dodger.” line. You always write their characters so wonderfully. When you write them, they fit; it doesn't seem OOC, nothing seems forced or uncomfortable. You write them perfectly. I can't wait until you write another Lit piece, simply because you're so amazing at it.