Reviews for Bring On The Darkness
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Only one word : Beyond Excellent ... Super Super Cool and Good
city bookworm chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
In a wierd way I can see Harry, if he was framed and betrayed wanting revenge on everyone whom wronged him. I find the idea of the experiment a interesting one. Humanity can be flawed and people turn on each other so easily. Why should magicals be any better, or worse.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
wow, wonderful story.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I wonder how the Dursleys would have reacted if they were taught "The Powers That Be" removed all magic from Earth.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
"muchto" should be "much to"
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Angry Harry indeed. It is a pretty powerful story, but very harsh. That he can just vanquish Tom - just like that! I like my Snape good, but I loved your Snape as well! Bad bad murderer Snape!
mobulis chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
If I couldn't control the Wizarding World then neither would anyone else," Dumbledore hissed coldly. Looks like Dumbledore got what he wanted.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Great story and rather sad what happened to Harry. Thanks for sharing!
Leo's Lair chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
"Bored now," and flaying? Lol. Do you happen to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
Lab12 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh well, that was an ultimate and final ending of an betrayal story. Hehe.
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Riot! A very heartening story, Harry got his happy ending! Also, I saw an error in these sentences.

Harry frowned a moment then waved his hand. The large tome that had been Hermione appeared back on the table. He tapped it a moment before saying, "I don't think it's fair to kill Ron and leave you alive. That's just not right, so I changed my mine. Incendio," he said and the book caught fire. Harry watched quietly as the book burned. In his mind, he could hear his former friend screaming in pain. After the book was finally ashes, he was quiet. He could hear the sobbing people in the room.

'Are you all right?' Prodo asked, concerned.

'Yes, I just realized that last of my former life in over. I thought I would feel better, but somehow I don't,' Harry explained quietly.

The word 'mine' before 'Incendio' should be 'mind' in the first paragraph. Also, the word 'in' in the last sentence should be 'is'.

Otherwise, great story & keep them coming! :3
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
very very nice! I loved the direct Buffy quote, it would have been nice if you acknowleged it. i wonder if anyone else caught the other references too. And I'm glad it was Sirius. Well done!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Great story. It was a tear jerker. I do hope you finish you other stories.
gms chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
beautiful story! loved every word of it. I know it ended conclusively but would not mind seeing another one-shot showing some more details on his meeting with his parents and the others and his freedom and peace from all this.

Good luck & God Speed