Reviews for Bring On The Darkness
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 9/24
This was a sad story. I never cease to be amazed at the failure of Wizards to learn from their mistakes. I realize the Ministry had never acknowledged the innocence of Sirius Black; but the Order knew, and Harry's friends knew. Yet what did these paragons if virtue do a few months later? They did to Harry EXACTLY what the Wizarding world had done to Sirius.

Harry's connection to Voldemort simply made his incarceration even worse than Sirius's had been. Frankly, I think Dumbledore got the most appropriate punishment. Really, I think Ron should have had the same. He was always so jealous and thought Harry got all the "goodies" life had to offer; I think experiencing Harry's life in a repeating loop would have been the most appropriate fate for him. It was definitely the best for Dumbledore.

I'm just glad Harry didn't have to endure their meaningless apologies and attempts to make amends, as has been the case in so many Harry/Azkaban stories ... as if there actually WAS a way to make amends for the levels of betrayal some of them reached!

One thing I have noticed so often among Harry's betrayers (chiefly Ron and Dumbledore) is that they never actually ASK for his forgiveness. Ron says something like "Sorry, mate!" - never actually acknowledging WHAT he has done and WHY he is sorry - and expects all of the hurt and betrayal to be instantly wiped away and perfect accord re-established. In the books, Harry accepts these lame, half-hearted "apologies." Dumbledore talks a lot about how Harry needs to forgive his betrayers and move on, never acknowledging his own betrayals or asking forgiveness. Then he has the audacity to proclaim Harry is "going dark" if he doesn't move according to Dumbledore's time table. MOST disheartening, not to mention irksome! (Sorry for the rant.)
SatiaDavidLamb chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
This proves there's more than one way to skin a cat. I hope us of this earth can learn from previous mistakes at possible outcomes. Thank you for providing such medium.
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
wow - brilliant betrayal/revenge/prophecy story!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
It's always pleasant to read 'Harry gets revenge' stories. Because too many people got away unpunished in canon, starting with Dursleys.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Only one word : Beyond Excellent ... Super Super Cool and Good
city bookworm chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
In a wierd way I can see Harry, if he was framed and betrayed wanting revenge on everyone whom wronged him. I find the idea of the experiment a interesting one. Humanity can be flawed and people turn on each other so easily. Why should magicals be any better, or worse.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
wow, wonderful story.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I wonder how the Dursleys would have reacted if they were taught "The Powers That Be" removed all magic from Earth.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
"muchto" should be "much to"
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Angry Harry indeed. It is a pretty powerful story, but very harsh. That he can just vanquish Tom - just like that! I like my Snape good, but I loved your Snape as well! Bad bad murderer Snape!
mobulis chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
If I couldn't control the Wizarding World then neither would anyone else," Dumbledore hissed coldly. Looks like Dumbledore got what he wanted.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Great story and rather sad what happened to Harry. Thanks for sharing!
Leo's Lair chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
"Bored now," and flaying? Lol. Do you happen to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
Lab12 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh well, that was an ultimate and final ending of an betrayal story. Hehe.
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!