Reviews for Playing with Knives
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Poor Gaara! I don't think I'd be able to take trying to be assassinated as a kid! I'd probably be more messed up than Gaara is before the Naruto fight!

-ash
Luna Lockser chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
cute
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
0_o

poor Gaara!
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
ah! i love gaara...he's so psychotically amazing for such a little kid.

but yeah. disturbing childhood. a common theme in naruto.

thanks for sharing!
MoonSeaPearl chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Whoa. Intense. Sad. Great. I love how you word things.
Addie777 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I enjoyed this very much. I loved the fact that the assassain doesn't unnerve Gaara one bit. It was amazing. I loved that he wasn't afrain, and he was so . . . mature about it. I also love the thing summary and the little refrence to Yashomaru. Good job. I wish I could write like you . . . Please continue the excellent work. You have a fan.
k123 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Aw, that's so sad. I love love love Gaara, he's so awesome and this was really good :)
Sumarra chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Oh thats so sad. how could Gaara's father be so mean to him.(
kara chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
it's really good. you should write more on it.
fanfiction-library2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Nice. Poor little Gaara! I didn't know he liked puzzles. Isn't it hard to make a puzzle on the bed? It might fall apart..
TheFutureFreaksMeOut chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
OMG, Ebony... don't do like that. It's too beautiful!
DragonStorm85 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
a little sad but very adorable on Gaara's reaction.
Wilted Paper Flowers chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
o0 That just taught me a lot about Gaara, for someone who doesn't know a lot about Naruto, that is (which is me). XD lol. Excellent! )
Hakanaki chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
...I like this. Chibi angst. *drinks it up* Poor baby...I like the reference to Yashamaru. Reminds me of another fic...can't remember what it was called...

Anyways. Very cute...hardly coherent am I... . I loved the summary, too, by the way. Sounded very much like a seven year old.
Indaic chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
His dad is just wasting his time. Poor Gaara.