Reviews for Regret Not A Thing
UchihaofthesandS chapter 28 . 5/13
So this story hasn't been updated since 2009? Are you ever going to finish it? This is just amazing. I would hate too see it left where it is. Your writing is amazing an your story flows so well. I need to know the rest haha. Being a writer who ditched a story for well over three years I hold the hope that you will update and finish the last few chapters.
xcherokee chapter 28 . 3/27
This...I can't even describe how I felt reading this. Literally one of the best fanfictions I ever read. Amazing. The rape part with saskue had me in tears. Everything is just so perfect. I love how naruto and hinata ended up together and I just love everything. I know its been some years but please continue this pleaseee. Have slept for three days reading from the beginning to end love love love this.
Elise chapter 28 . 10/31/2013
AMAZING, bloody fantastic, totally great, thrilling, so intriguing, emotional, very well written, super interesting, absolutely AWESOME, radiantly BRILLIANT story! Wow and wow again. If somehow could continue, please, please do so. I enjoyed reading it immensely. :)
rezaria chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
I disagree with Lzay-Niight. Vehemently

First of all, it has nothing to do with love. It has everything to do with the idea that he BETRAYED her and her friends after she gave him pretty much everything. Sure, he doesn't have an obligation to love her, but what he put her through was unforgivable. They were pretty much FORCED to go after him (due to his status - THAT he brought upon himself) and put Sakura in a situation where she had to stop him, despite her feelings towards him. He also tried to kill Sakura and her friends multiple times despite the kindness she's shown him. If you can't accept that he's been pretty much an awful human being, than there's something seriously wrong with you.

Also, I hope you're not suggesting that his past justifies what he did are you? Seriously?
Lzay-Niight chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
The logic behind SasuSaku is this: Sakura is a GIRL teamed up with the boy she 'loves'. Sasuke is a boy (And were all ignoring he found the 'GIRL' very annoying, naive, foolish, and had never loved her liked she loved him. Ignoring that He said 'NO' when she asked him to go on a date. And Recently: Ignoring that when they DID meet back up in the manga, NARUTO was the first thing he noticed then he was like 'oh, your here too Sakura?' ((only after she called his name)) then proceeded to give Naruto a 'man hug' before poofing off).

But who cares about that? She is a GIRL...he is a BOY, so it M.U.S.T be LOVE.

Yeah, but we ALL know he is probably as asexual as they get, and if not, it is HIGHLY doubtful he would suddenly be interested in her because she is a girl, and she was on his team, and they were FRIENDS (and ONLY friends) at some point. Again...it MUST end in LOVE.

Even if Sasuke was straight (or gay, bisexual, whatever) your completely leaving out that he never returned her feelings. NEVER. Basically a lot is accurate BUT THAT.
THAT is some random shit that popped out of NO WERE. Making him suddenly think of her isn't enough. We all know he only cared about power (and since she didn't have enough to be very noticeable) he would have likely only thought of how poweful Naruto was getting...and how to surpass that (with Itachi's focus on the kyuubi).

This story is good, and I would have even been okay is he took notice of her (Yaoi fan - so saying a LOT), but AFTERWARDS. Because it is obvious if she wasn't on his team, he would be like 'Sakura, who!?'. So randomly jabbing in this sudden notice of her seems completely out of place of this otherwise very in character story. And not so subtle either...
Lzay-Niight chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
I think your just grasping for air when it comes to Sakura, to the point that she looks VERY FOOLISH. Everyone else; I can see were they are coming from, no problem. Their reactions are very believable, and understandable. But Sakura...I think you realized that she was kind of a outsider when it really comes down to it (And she was, no point trying to fluff it up). At the same time she was a part of team 7 (their friend, and since she was a girl and not up there with them, a thing to be protected) she was alienated from them (A Girl, She wasn't on their level, A Girl with Feelings: I think this was the thing that really held the barrier up between her and Sasuke. Her 'love' made him uncomfortable).

This parts particularly:
""She hadn't been lying when she told Sasuke his leaving would make her feel as abandoned as he once was. She'd put all her being into loving him, handed her heart to him on a silver platter, and had it ground to dust beneath his heel.""

Are you forgetting that her feelings were One Sided!? She makes it sounds like he should have been grateful she bothered to love him in the first place even though he made it very clear He Didn't Return Her Feelings (Over and over again for that matter). I understand that being loved is precious, BUT if someone doesn't return your feelings you have no right to blame them for it. That isn't their fault. I am not saying that she doesn't have a right to feel heartbroken, but Sakura made it sound like he had accepted them only to throw them back in her face, when that wasn't the case at all. So not only did you make her sound delusional, but her hate is completely misplaced (and makes her seem like a horrible person for hating someone who never loved her like she did him). THIS is what made me dislike Sakura's character, or matter fact, ANY character. I don't think it's right to force your feelings on someone, even after they made it clear they didn't return them. AND she (YOU) had the fucking NERVE to say it is similar to losing your FAMILY TO YOUR BLOODY OWN BROTHER!?

I am not a hardcore Sakura hater (I just dislike that she practically forced her feelings on Sasuke) but her character in this story pisses me off. She can hate Sasuke all she like, but she is the LEAST to have that right in this story.

"And he so carelessly would put another in his shoes."

Again, what she THINKS she is feeling right now is no were NEAR what Sasuke went through. It pisses me off when authors take light of Sasuke's past, as if it isn't a fucking big deal. I need you to take a moment and actually think about what it could possibly feel to be betrayed on such a level. And recently in the manga, only to find out the person did it with YOUR best interest in the long run, that the village was the one who ordered him to do it.

I could strangle this girl, at this point. Her feelings had NEVER been out right returned, in fact they had been DISCOURAGED (pretty much from the start). MAYBE, if she had seen with her freaking eyes and not with her clouded mind, she would have seen that.
Lzay-Niight chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
To be honest, I can't really take Saskura's 'love' for Sasuke seriously. I really just can't, especially at that age. Not to say that she didn't believe it was so, but I think she fell in love more with a image then an actual person. Of what he could possibly fill in the future, rather then actually KNOW the present. And just because she loved him doesn't mean he returned her feelings (we all know he didn't, though he probably appreciated the thought of it) and I hope this isn't going to the girl boy happy ending. Because to be honest, that just sucks.

Another thing a lot of authors don't think about is: A goal is still a goal, right? Revenge was Sasuke's goal, and rather immediately saying 'that's wrong!' putting him on the defensive, they could have eased him into a better but still satisfying solution (Declaring friendship, or love, or whatever is all Sasuke needs in his life, isn't satisfying but very naive.)
TealLife chapter 28 . 4/7/2013
oh how I wish you would have kept going...
EmptySh3ll chapter 28 . 11/25/2012
It's not finished? No?
mililli chapter 28 . 9/15/2012
I THOUGHT IT WAS FINISHED, WHAT?!
mililli chapter 24 . 9/15/2012
This is so weird, one or two chapters prior to this one, I was imagining a scene where Sakura needed chakra and used someone else's by placing their hands on to of hers while she heals, and it just happened! Anyway, this chapter was awesome. I especially liked the line 'Whatever the situation in life, Uzumaki Naruto did not go anywhere quietly.'
mililli chapter 23 . 9/15/2012
You've given this story so much thought. It's great!
mililli chapter 13 . 9/14/2012
Glad we finally got to find out what happened :D
mililli chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
Love reading the story from so many points of views, greatly written!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 28 . 9/12/2012
So sad but so enticing! Update soon!