Reviews for Powerful Words
RainbowsAndPuppiesInMyMind chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
dang, that was great and awesome.I like the part were there's a little humor like the part were Lord Elrond gone into Legolas' mind amd these ridiculous thoughts of Legolas of rather having orcs, wrags, a balrog and a ringwraith for death in his own mind than having the honour of having the tragic death of LECTURE by Lord Elrond Peredhel (note the sarcasm)
WoodElfJedi chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Oh. My. Valar.
BEST FANFIC EVER!
Awesome job!
pinksugarrush chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
Aww, that was cute. I really like that kind of limbo realm that you placed Legolas in. I'm glad that he came back alive.
Rose61393 chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
This was another great story you wrote. I live how I could picture what was happening during the story.
Nearing Midnight chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
This was an awesome story! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Nice story! Loved it!
Expecting Rain chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
awww, the ending is very sweet! (Though I think Legolas had a bit of an overdramatic reaction to his dad yelling at him, but at least we get plenty of angst out of it! :D )
Wasabi chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
Sweet!
Hassen Mostafa chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
wow, they drugged the king? will he be upset when he wakes? do u know if elves age normally, but don't grow older? like in stories i've read, people say that one thousand years old equals ten years old for an elf, but i don't think its true. they age normally, then stop.
faith bonksie chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
WOW

I love this story!
Tira Archer chapter 6 . 5/18/2007
aw, I loved it...you described the fading part so perfect! and the want to live, unable to help himself. good story.
Midnight Promise chapter 6 . 12/11/2006
Hey,

Aw man I loved this fic! Especially the flashbacks, I hope there is another story with a little legolas and his dad.

;33

Great job, I loved it.

InuNightWalker
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Hey,

First chapter and I already love it. . ._

Lol, great first chapter, even with the angst.

:D

InuNightWalker
Aranna Undomiel chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
Yay, end good, all good!

A little late review, but I was kinda busy with midterms and all, so.

Really great story, and this last chapter was really touching and heartbraking. Nasty Legolas, almost giving Elrond a heartattack ( and nasty you for almost giving us a heartattack by killing Legolas in the first place ;) LOL

the last part was funny and sweet, made me smile :)
Elvin BlueEyes chapter 6 . 2/9/2006