Reviews for Quietly Into the Night
hannah chapter 14 . 1/17
I never thought that Legolas would be vain about clothing
Hannah chapter 1 . 1/12
It is...amazingly interesting so far! Can not stop reading! Really want more!(than the 13 other chapters)
O:-) Really did not understand the Lego-lost part, but now I do. Really loved the"I was not lost I simply did not know the way back" part.
Joban chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
That was the best ending I could have ever hoped for! And such a great story as well :)
ThatRandomGuy chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This has to be the best story I've ever read Lmao.
Who knew that a human and an elf would create a bond just as strong as twins? 3
Usually, writers over-due the amount they put the characters through, and then you get the few that don't put them through enough Lol, but you created a story where it's in between with enough mirth and laughter to equal out the pain and sorrow that they all go through.
-Less serious sidenote-
And they couldn't save me one orc so I could knock off it's head for beating the crap out of Legolas and Aragorn :L But then again, Elrond was on an enraged killing-spree So xD
Sajna18 chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
WOW! I just finished and I loved this story! You did a great job portraying the characters and there emotions! I especially liked the point of views from the fathers!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
cool
Torchbug chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
Oh, those idiots. You'd think that centuries of life would have pounded some maturity into them. But nooooo.
Elf angst is the best. Genre. EVERRRRR! Yay!
Great job with this, thank you for beating up the elf, and I hope to see you again!
Kiren chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
I don't know how you did it, but this fic was simply amazing!
Expecting Rain chapter 14 . 1/15/2012
Great story! So much action and angst! I'll have to see what else you've written. :)
gginsc chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
Nice story. I enjoyed it!
The Awsome one chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
i love these lines:

"Mercy," Aragorn gasped between his chuckles. He lay, panting heavily as he tried to regain his breath.

"Oh, no." Legolas' blue eyes had a decidedly vengeful gleam in their depths. "Mercy is an unknown concept to the elves, especially when their honor has been slighted. And," he held up a hand and curled it into a menacing claw-like position. "When they know the enemy's one, true weakness."

Aragorn stared at his friend, horrified. " You wouldn't!" He couldn't comprehend the elven prince doing something so …diabolical.

" Oh," the fair elf's evil grin widened. " Oh but I would."

The young human desperately tried to roll away, but the hand was to quick. It caught below the ranger's ribs and…tickled.

" Stop…stop…stop!" Aragorn gasped as he tried to squirm away from the tickling hands.

" Never!" Legolas cried gleefully as he increased his attack.
Deep Sorrow chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
*Deeply satisfied sigh* I love this story, Sibling. I mean, I love all your stories, but the humor in this one always makes me giggle. Like, actually giggle. Out loud. It's probably very disturbing for Kev. ;)

And, of course, the torture and angst are awesome. You are one of the few authors who actually write scenes I can visualize. So, thanks for that, and I look forward to betaing more soon.
wizardelfgirl chapter 14 . 6/25/2010
Wow, this is a very good story, with a good dose of hurt/comfort, excitement and humor. Great imagery and description too. I've just spent half the night reading and have to wake up early for work, but hey, it was worth it.
LisaG16 chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
Ai! That was an excruciating chapter...oh poor Aragorn! *sob!*
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Oh that was good! Wait who am i kidding...it was brilliant.

Loved how you started it, going back and forth between the danger and the past and then picked it up back in 'present time' without any confusion at all! The humor...pranks...Elrond's lecture..the orcs even! Thranduil's response and reactions, the emotion and interaction between everyone...although the twins, Elladan and Estel, Legolas and Aragorn all them with Elrond...you get the picture lol :P

Elrohir's choice of hobbit song...made me grin that did. Elrond's visions and unease, Halden's reaction to Orcs and running full tilt back to base, Aragorn's 'death' and reunion with the Rivendell elves, the tunic incident and Legolas wakeup call in the beginning as well as much much more.

Very good descriptive writing, characters and where you used the elvish. Though it was a bit annoying when there was lots of it and I didnt know precisely what they were saying so ahd to go up and down the page to find out. You also missed some translations..cant think of them now but it was defintely a whole sentence not just a phrase. Also I think in one sentence you mistook a letter. Orc in elvish is 'Yrch' of that i am fairly positive. You put 'orch'.

Essentially I cant give you specific fav bits cuz i liked it all. If ya cant guess by now then...I L-O-V-E-D IT! _

Thanks!