Reviews for Quietly Into the Night
Stormcutter684 chapter 14 . 5/13
well, you know what they say, 'it's like rubbing salt in the wound'! Sounds painful. Poor Leggy. Wow - this was a great fanfic. It certainly was dramatic, full of angst and action, and also rolled in with humour.
I was thoroughly convinced Estel was a goner - but thank Elbereth he wasn't!
And the way you portrayed the feelings of each character, it's a piece of art!
I loved the humorous ending. Stories always end well with a funny twist at the end.
Wait .. Was that the end?
You didn't say 'the end'. Oh well. I'll just say it is the end.
I was slightly confused with the Elrohir/Elladan trick pulled on Legolas and Aragorn - But no worries. I might just have to re-read it again and make my clumsy brain comprehend it. :)
Great job with this story! Beautifully written. Hannon le, mellon-nin! :D
Rose61393 chapter 14 . 5/28/2014
I am sorry that I did not write a review for every chapter separately, but I could not stop reading through the chapters. This story was amazing, everything about it! I have never read such a well developed story on this sight yet. The details and everything gave me enough information to imagine exactly what was happening during the story in my mind. I could envision everything, it was awesome and I felt all kinds of emotion throughout the story. I have been reading stories about Legolas (because he is my favorite character in LOTR) and this has been the best one yet. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
hannah chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
I never thought that Legolas would be vain about clothing
Hannah chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
It is...amazingly interesting so far! Can not stop reading! Really want more!(than the 13 other chapters)
O:-) Really did not understand the Lego-lost part, but now I do. Really loved the"I was not lost I simply did not know the way back" part.
Joban chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
That was the best ending I could have ever hoped for! And such a great story as well :)
ThatRandomGuy chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This has to be the best story I've ever read Lmao.
Who knew that a human and an elf would create a bond just as strong as twins? 3
Usually, writers over-due the amount they put the characters through, and then you get the few that don't put them through enough Lol, but you created a story where it's in between with enough mirth and laughter to equal out the pain and sorrow that they all go through.
-Less serious sidenote-
And they couldn't save me one orc so I could knock off it's head for beating the crap out of Legolas and Aragorn :L But then again, Elrond was on an enraged killing-spree So xD
Sajna18 chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
WOW! I just finished and I loved this story! You did a great job portraying the characters and there emotions! I especially liked the point of views from the fathers!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
cool
Torchbug chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
Oh, those idiots. You'd think that centuries of life would have pounded some maturity into them. But nooooo.
Elf angst is the best. Genre. EVERRRRR! Yay!
Great job with this, thank you for beating up the elf, and I hope to see you again!
Kiren chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
I don't know how you did it, but this fic was simply amazing!
Expecting Rain chapter 14 . 1/15/2012
Great story! So much action and angst! I'll have to see what else you've written. :)
gginsc chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
Nice story. I enjoyed it!
The Awsome one chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
i love these lines:

"Mercy," Aragorn gasped between his chuckles. He lay, panting heavily as he tried to regain his breath.

"Oh, no." Legolas' blue eyes had a decidedly vengeful gleam in their depths. "Mercy is an unknown concept to the elves, especially when their honor has been slighted. And," he held up a hand and curled it into a menacing claw-like position. "When they know the enemy's one, true weakness."

Aragorn stared at his friend, horrified. " You wouldn't!" He couldn't comprehend the elven prince doing something so …diabolical.

" Oh," the fair elf's evil grin widened. " Oh but I would."

The young human desperately tried to roll away, but the hand was to quick. It caught below the ranger's ribs and…tickled.

" Stop…stop…stop!" Aragorn gasped as he tried to squirm away from the tickling hands.

" Never!" Legolas cried gleefully as he increased his attack.
Deep Sorrow chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
*Deeply satisfied sigh* I love this story, Sibling. I mean, I love all your stories, but the humor in this one always makes me giggle. Like, actually giggle. Out loud. It's probably very disturbing for Kev. ;)

And, of course, the torture and angst are awesome. You are one of the few authors who actually write scenes I can visualize. So, thanks for that, and I look forward to betaing more soon.
wizardelfgirl chapter 14 . 6/25/2010
Wow, this is a very good story, with a good dose of hurt/comfort, excitement and humor. Great imagery and description too. I've just spent half the night reading and have to wake up early for work, but hey, it was worth it.