Reviews for To Be a Man
Great story, loved it
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 9/25
poor guy :(
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/25
can't be easy for any of them...
Jesper Arratay chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Awwwwww! I know I didn't review the rest of the chappies but that's just because I was too anxious to see what would happen next! :D this was an adorable incredible amazingly well-written story. FABULOUS job! :D I cant wait to see Halith again. I always love a good bad guy. :P
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
LisaG16 chapter 14 . 12/14/2009
Wow...really exciting and heartfelt story! Really good!
asdfjkl chapter 14 . 12/2/2008
woot! go aragorn.

he kicks ass.

and so do the twins. and legolas.

lovely story.

well, maybe not LOVELY, persay, know what i mean.

keep writing!
StarLight9 chapter 14 . 5/3/2008
I finished this amazing story yesterday and I stayed up to 3 am to read it - I just couldn't leave it! A wonderful reading, and a very original one. And it is much more than a simple torture fic. Emotions are very well dealed with, and you have really shown what it takes to be a man. I will most certainly read both sequels. And I have to say I'm glad you kept Halith alive - he is a rarely intelligent baddie and I look forward to see what more trouble he is going to cause :)
StarLight9 chapter 10 . 5/3/2008
I started reading this extraordinarily good story today, and the only reason I haven't reviewed so far is that I just could stop! It is original, with well developed and believable plot, and very, very enjoyable to read. Thanks for a great story, and I'm sorry my review is so short but I just have to go and read the next chapter now...
Tirnel chapter 14 . 6/5/2007
Tirnel chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
When dwarves dance ballet! XD XD XD!
Tirnel chapter 12 . 6/5/2007
aaww! sweet!
Tirnel chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
"Lovely. This was just the extra special treat he needed to make his day. A monologue from an obviously deranged and sadistic person" I like that line..."the look he was shooting at Daeion could have fried a mumak." ha ha!
Tira Archer chapter 14 . 5/18/2007
how absolutely vile, those little wands. you're good with the torture/angst bit, you do know this?
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 14 . 4/3/2006

I only just found out that you had reposted this after it went all * #$ # and so yay! Joy to the world!

And oh! You finished it! I'm so glad that Aragorn got home and everyone is okay and Legolas is alive and yay! But Halith is still at large...can we possibly anticipate a sequel? *looks hopeful*

It's been a pleasure reviewing for this awesome story!

46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »