Reviews for And Eat It Two
KatyRye chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I know these are old but, they are still really damn good...
Marie Masen186 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Wow.. I really liked it! That's how I would imagine Grissom's retirement.. him just up and leaving without telling a soul
taramis chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Oh, that was nicely edited! I remember being sad reading this fic the first time around, Grissom heading off to be by himself. The angst! I like this much better.

~taramis ::who leans towards the fluffy::
hotkeyau chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Hey, I couldn't resist reading the edited version. You know I don't read the long haul CSI fics, but I always love your shorties.

You starting to make me believe in GSR even though I think Grissom believes he will be better off a loner.

Penn.
just me chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
For the last two years I have enjoyed every one of your stories including this one. I hope to enjoy your stories for many more years. Thanks for the dedication and for sharing your work.
Keyrran chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Lovely story. You manage to convey the peacefulness of his mind extremely well. I just hope he doesn't wait another 15 years to make his move! Thanks for sharing.
PunkxValentine chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Ahh! Phew... You had a long introduction, I'll say that much! But I'll definitely agree with you on one part of your intro... Sara and Grissom DO belong together and that's how it should be. : D.

Hmph... In the beginning, I got that odd feeling when you say goodbye, and it almost made me cry, but I didn't. **Certainly didn't help the fact that I was listening to sad music, now does it?** I dunno what it's all about. I read stuff about people saying goodbye to each other and never seeing each other again, and it kinda creates something in the pit of my stomach. And it feels like BLAH... Just straight out, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH... Haha okay, after my BLAH moment, I think I should move on before I start scaring you.

But I was relieved when you told us at the end that Grissom was going to Sara. **I should've predicted that from the beginning! I should've!** I was yay! Happy ending! But I was sad in the beginning... With Doc. Robbins dying. **Yes! I think Doc. Robbins is awesome! He's so cool! Of course, not as cool as Grissom but hey! He's up there.** And then with Warrick moving away, and Cath and everyone else. It's like... I dunno... But everyone knows that feeling. You know, after all those years of memories and then you gotta say goodbye to them and you get that odd feeling in the pit of your stomach. But LALALA! I'm tuning that out! I'm not thinking! I'm not listening! LALALA... **Okay... One, never drink over bearing amounts of caffine at once. It REALLY messes you up. If you don't believe me, look at this review very carefully... That's 10 cans of Coca-Cola and three days worth of watching CSI non-stop. It could kill a person. And right now... I'm really wired... I'm warning you. I do have stuff to say about your story, believe me, but I may just veer off subject once in a while... Hey! Almost like right now! Sorry!**

Hmm... I'm glad you're not going to give up writing for CSI... You're an ACE writer. I mean, this is REALLY good. But I've gotta ask, what's with the title man? "And Eat It Too"? Man, is that like some inside joke or hidden meaning? **If it's obvious, wow... I'm never drinking this much Coke again...((Reluctantly empties remaining Coke.))** Okay... That may solve some problems...

But before I scare you away, I think I'll stop myself. For your good as well as my own. I'm really starting to ramble now... Next thing you know, I'll probably start reciting some stupid cartoon from That's an incredibly stupid site, but it's awesome if you need a laugh. Like... Um... The Numa Numa Dance! Aw, that's the best! I love it! I love Gary!

Okay... Wait... This is this person's friend, Cloe... Yeah... This is my computer, but this incredibly caffine wired person is taking it over. I apologize for her... Um... Random behavior. But I'm getting a laugh outta it so I had to let her go on. I'm sorry... I'll get her away from the computer now... But on track of this review, I think this story is awesome. No kidding there... And you are an awesome writer. I think that's what my friend was trying to sum up in all that babbling... Keep up the ace writing though! I'll be looking for it! ; ).

Peace out, one love,

MC New York ((That's me, Cloe))

P.S. Okay... My intoxicated friend wanted to say this as her parting words.

Bad Guy:"Would you like some CINNAMON before you go?"

Sheriff: *Sniff*

Bad Guy: "Haha! I have tricked you! That was not CINNAMON! It was BASIL! You will now die of BASIL poisoning!"

Sheriff: "Ah! Courtney!"

*Random girl pops up*

Courtney: "I AM COURTNEY!"

Sheriff: "Courtney! Go get my gun!"

Courtney: "NO! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Sheriff: "Fine then. I'll go get my own gun."

*Sheriff walks into his office.*

Narrator: But the gun was missing! *Gun pops out beside the sheriff and shoots him.* BA... BOOM!

**I'm so sorry for that. That's from My friend kinda just... Locked me out of the room and took the computer hostage. But surprisingly, I'm not going to delete that... I can't stop laughing at the stupidity of this review... I'm sorry... I promise, if I ever leave you another review, ((I'll probably be too ashamed...)) I swear my friend won't be around. By the way, her name's Sara... Ain't that ironic? But they're complete opposites... Figure that... ((Shrugs)) Well, goodbye!**
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Read the original one and this one, too. Both are incredible and so in character as we know Grissom. And both are equally possible. Thanks so much for sharing this (and your anniversary - I try to never miss a fic of yours). PS - finish those WIP's...LOL
girl with all the violets chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
'smacked of sentimentality'- I want this line, its wonderful... I never read the first one but this one is sweet and sad and happy which makes it great!
Millie-dragon chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
:thumbsup:

I have a vague memory of reading the original a long time ago, but I'm far too lazy to go back and look at it :-)
smrozier chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I read the first version. I liked it, though it was sad. I read this version. I liked it. So...good job on both counts! I certainly hope the end of your CSI writings does not come anytime soon. I enjoy reading them.
Chickie Baby chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I really love your stories. I prefer this version a little over the original-as someone else said, not as bittersweet-and the GSR resolution is comforting, somehow.

I'll admit to being a "lurking" reader who doesn't always offer feedback, but your writing is always a nice break during the day, and I've probably read all of your work. Please keep after it and I hope your CSI-mojo doesn't end anytime soon-you have a great knack for giving our fave characters such multi-layered lives and personalities.
M2S chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I read the original of this story I think, but I have to say, I like this a little better. It has less of a bittersweet feel, and more of a sweet. Good job, and congratulations on 2 years of fanfic success.
smacky30 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Wonderful
Crystalwitch chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Just a few tiny changes to a story and it goes from something melancholy and sad to something so full of hope. What a lovely way to celebrate an aniversary!