Reviews for Prodigy
Nymue chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
This is fascinating. I love young Padmé stories (and there simply are not enough written), especially the ones that focus on her as a young politician as opposed to a "little girl." Your take on her past - that she was a child but did not have a childhood, per say - mirrors my own thoughts about her early years.

The concept of the Youth Legislature as something Republic-wide as opposed to Naboo only is also interesting. Is that canon, or just your interpretation? Either way, you definitely illustrate just how dedicated and determined Padmé had to be to become a "real" politician so young.

I do have one question. At one point, Cordé (I think) comments to Cercale that it would be easier for her because she had "already had her her career." Was that another reference to the Youth Legislature?
sodorland chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Just found this fic today, and really liked it. The reality of a young prodogy's life was that of deprivation and stress. No wonder Padme and Anakin can relate to one another...both grew up too fast.
Trude chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
this is really good - can't wait for more
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
A great story. Very good.
riverwater chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
whoops! I didn't realize you'd written another story! I only have OtRE on story alert, I don't have you on author alert. I really liked this, how you paint a different picture for Padme. Really well done.

*makes plaintive eyes* Will you update On the Remaining Embers soon? Please?

Spirit