Reviews for Hanyou and Miko II
werepyre Zeke chapter 34 . 1/7/2012
As to the story... very very good. Though i cringe at the use fo the term 'miko blood' earlier on. Miko blood is like Laywer blood. No meaning. Miko's like kagome can indeed pass on natural talent, but Miko is A JOB. not a race. My Writers blood tells me so ;) I like your style though. THe terminology is disputeable, but i am writing a frikin BOOK with 'disputeable terminology. Just like a certain author has recently... on you mentioned.

Disclaimer: i enjoy twilight, the romance was great but... the writing itself was ... meh. at best. I read it for one reason; alice.

just so you know, that last authors note? vampire romances only work with actual vampires. Sparkly statues dont count. They arent bad books, twilight, but they are Demi-Vampires at best. Some mutation of the sepcies. Not real vamps. I have a vampire obsession. trust me. I dont pretend MY stories (or books) are vampire romances. Tey arent- cuz my vamps are hybrid. Sorry, terminology Obsession. Anyways... yeah. Looking forward to your next work- once i finish reading this, of course.
xxoikilluoxx chapter 39 . 7/18/2011
wat was the gender of makoto and kita's pup's gender and name
jleeover26yahoo.com chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
This is just so romantic, and sweet.
jleeover26yahoo.com chapter 14 . 6/9/2011
Like Father, Like Son. Keep up the good work
xSakuraBlossom chapter 39 . 2/27/2011
D'awwwwwwwwwwwww! So kawaiiiiiii! I love your OCs and also all the children, they're so cute! *Squeals* *coughs* Ok, I think I'm done now.

And yes, I knew Haru was going to come back, the description seemed to make it obvious to me. But maybe I've been reading too many fanfics/mangas/whatevers...

As for some of the trivia... I'm almost certain that the quote about a defending sword is from RuroKen, but I've never seen the anime and I read the manga a looong time ago, so I don't know for sure. It just seems like something Kenshin would say. "Nobody mourns the wicked" I would guess is from the musical Wicked, but I haven't seen that either.

I found this story a great followup to the first part, I loved reading about everyone with their grownup kids and all their problems... I'm glad it all works out in the end. I love that you write such long stories, I rarely find people that write novel-length stories and write them WELL. Please, please keep writing, because I'm certain the next story will be great too.

In any case, great job, keep writing~
15cera15 chapter 39 . 4/20/2010
OMG I LOVE IT AND I WILL RESORT TO MUDER IF YOU DONT HURRY UP AND WRITE THE NEXT ONE MABE YOOU SHOULD MAKE IT A BOOK THATS HOW GOOD IT IS I LOVE IT!1! CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT
InuYame chapter 10 . 1/14/2010
I KNOW IT!I KNOW IT! IT'S LOST! CLARE CRAVES PENUTBUTTER WHEN SHE'S PREGNENT WITH ARON! AND CHARLY PROMISES TO GET HER SOME WHEN THEY'RE ON THE ISLAND!XD I love LOST.
InuYame chapter 17 . 1/11/2010
I'll keep him from killing you! Turns to InuYasha. *evil glare*XD
Coryne-Akrusha chapter 39 . 3/31/2009
I loveit!
inuyasha lover 1 chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
pup
X-Zebra Bones-X chapter 19 . 11/8/2008
YES! Thank you, thank you, tank you, tank you, tank you, tank you, tank you, tank you, tank you, tank you, tank you, tank you, tank you, tank you!
X-Zebra Bones-X chapter 18 . 11/8/2008
I CRIED! I NEVER cry for FFs... I'm still crying. That pup better have had a good reason for not making it through! I will personally find you and have one of my horses stomp you if Kagome has to go through anymore hardships!

Love forever- H.T.
jaime chapter 39 . 5/7/2008
u need ne to make another for makoto and kita and how they do parenting and pack leaders
Chastaine chapter 39 . 4/26/2008
I am going to cry.

:'(

That can't be the end!

I ned to know what the pup will look like!

D

And sorry for not updating...

in like years...

I'm a bad Hannah..
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 39 . 4/9/2008
well i have read both stories and have fallen in love with them. Make another i dont want it to end. thanks for wrighting them. -