Reviews for Rokken
Eternal-Flame-Babe chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
I loved this fic. It was an most excellent read. There were a lot of great moments and the ending was amazing. This is the best Kim Possible fic I've read so far.
Hewhoislost chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
Another great fic, I really enjoyed the development of the pairings. You have this ability to shape a story that captures the reader. I will admit I was a bit standoffish with the male slash of this fic buy you wrote it so well, it didn't have a forced fell to it. I can't wait to see what new works you post and when you publish I would love to read that story.
ShadowDancer01 chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
Nice story. Both the Rokken and the Kigo are handled well.
iphis16 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Started getting insufferably giggley at 'twink'. :)
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
:3 HAHA i likes
Inumaru12 chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
Yessss! I loved all the Rokken~! There isn't enough of it, and this made me really happy. :3 Loved the Kigo too. The story was good and I really enjoyed reading this~!

Inumaru12
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 11 . 11/19/2010
*sighs* I was kinda hoping...Well...that Ron and Kim would go dark! TT-TT Well the way that Kim was acting, it would be pretty hard for that to happen, but Ron! TT-TT *sighs* I loved it all except for the evil guys turning good.

Still, this is a nice story and I throughly enjoyed it. -

~Sev'slittlesecret
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 10 . 11/19/2010
That sandwich...*shudders* Almost as bad as Shaggy and Scooby Doo.
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 9 . 11/19/2010
While I was reading this, I thought BLUE PENIS! So I kinda ruined that moment for me. Freaking sucks. I loved this story! And the sex scene was kinda funny yet sweat. -
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 8 . 11/19/2010
God, is annoying me to death! *growls* The site keeps on shutting down! *starts to mutter in anger*

Awwww, Kim and Shego together are cute! - Even though I don't really read any yuri fanfic.
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
Woot! Kiss him! Kiss him!
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Awww cute! - They don't really know what their doing, is so sweet!
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
Wow, I enjoyed the conversation between Ron and Kim about him going out with Drakken. And I was surprised when she even asked him out too. Nice way to put that in.

Plus when you introduced the part about Ron being younger then the person that he's crushing on is a nice touch.

Ummm, I have to leave right now, so I'll give you a better review later.
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
That was great! Doc calling him to ask about their names was great! XD
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
I've fallen in love with this story. I'm so glad this is my first story that I have read of Drakken and Ron.

Oh! And you do have humor in this! - I am surprised because most of the times when someone put's humor, I don't think it is, and it dosen't make me even chuckle, but your's does! - So I'm even happier to know about that!