Reviews for Karaoke Kiss
DaTempo chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Aww that was cute! Now it would suck if they wake up the next morning not remembering anything that took place the night before. Which probably might happen, but then again their comrades would probably buy a video of the kiss.
Written Parody chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
LMAO! Great Story, made me laugh so hard my mother came in to check if I was having a fit or something. Great ending; how could it not be?
Lihanou chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Alcohol karaoke friends much fun, little memories

Funny fic :D
Dragonfly Glimmers chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
YAY! Go Kingdom Hearts and the best songs ever! Well, I like the idea of Joe singing the Japanese...after all...he IS Japanese...
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
How do I put this eloquently...*bursts out laughing*. That is one of the funniest Cyborg 009 fics I've ever read, absolutely brilliant!
mika zero-zero twenty-one chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Sadie: all I can say is...GOD do those girls seem familiar! I wonder who they are?

Mika: imadoki...aww, forget it. I can't spell it. I can sing the remixes though!

Sadie: Don't get me wrong I love you

Mika: but does that I have to meet Jet Link?

Sadie: I don't remember that part.

Mika: GOD! Those are some HOT chicks!

Sadie: man, we gotta do this to her more often on MSN...

Mika: and until then, KEEP IT UP!
Bloody Miss chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Funny...but it'sd to early here for me to even try to laugh...but funny...I'll read it again when I have Suze with me and am a bit more awake.
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
hehehehe... funny... i wish i knew the song so i could sing along (i also wish i could say, read, understand, and write japanese) lol... anyway... good night! cat...