Reviews for Plain Normality
bubblyblush chapter 7 . 6/25
U never updated! Why, why, why?! Awesome story needs more chapters!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Great story but ur story ended in chap 7
ellen chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
soo cute, update soon, i can't wait i love your histories from inuyasha with kagome.
Razor-Claw99 chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
stop trying to copy james bond u haven't lived through WW II as a Intellegant's agent like the Author of the Bonds series of novels thus this story sucks balls
Lionsheart13771 chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
Hey, so i know its been like, 5 years since you wrote this, but are you gonna continue? its really good and i wish you would!
bloodytorment chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
Wow... SO AMAZING. I really really really REALLY love your story thus far! it's funny, smart, cute, sexydfkljnbgkjdsb gah just everything! please update soon~ 3
MissingInActi0n chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
o..o Update Soon :D
AutumnTheReviewer chapter 7 . 11/4/2007
yo, when are you going to update this story? Its incredibly funny! Im so enjoying it, but am a little bit disappointed that you havent updated in forever. *sigh* you still like us *the readers* right? *sniff sniff* pwease update soon?
Inudaughter chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
I like the direction this fic is taking.
demongirl66 chapter 7 . 8/30/2006
jeesh... are you ever going to update this story! i loved it, when i showed it to my friends they loved it, and now!...no more updates! plz, i beg of you(crawls over and clasps hands together with big puppy-dog eyes)continue on with this fic!
Singingperson chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
I absolutely LOVED this Chapter. Keep up the GREAT writing.
sasha the water goddess chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
update soon! please! your story is really good!
kachan chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
This is so great! One of the best storys I have read lately! )

I really enjoyed it so far and hope you'll be updating soon!

Thanks for sharing

cheers

kachan
kikithebookworm23 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Whats with the no updating! Update already!
mimi008 chapter 7 . 7/19/2006
omg this is so good! I love this story!

and what's with the gang, are they actually evil jerks or is it the exact polar-opposite of that? I want more and soon. update please!