Reviews for Accepting Each Other
love it
Micuko chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Sweet I like it
Gaara'sKazeKageGirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I love the Fanfic because I am a fan of the HoroRen couple and this FanFic rocks!
Lya Tomcant chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
That. was. AWSOME!
VooDooDollMaster chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
wow! lol did you feel embarissed when writing this? lol i know i would its cool but ren is totally out of character
Ikustizen chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Nice. I liked it. I think that Horo and Ren look great together. Overall, your story is great.
Froffify chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
XD you know what I thought of when I red the 'I came to dominate you' part? 'I am the dominator' - terminator style XD

and i agree Ren uke anyday XD
celesteialgirl24 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
that was a really good hororen fic. i liked it a lot. horo is definatally "bigger" in that department. -giggles- way to go! please keep writting good stores.

thank you for writting a great fic!
pemphetru chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
this was awesome! i love this! CX
Tetsu Tsunade chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Aw *faints*

Horohoro! Dominate! We! _ i think you should write a sequal!
DeathXStar chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
It's me Omg, you know something, i didn't know you were the type that writes lemons, and... you know, this is one of the best lemon i've ever read in SK fics!

"I came here to dominate you." Omg! That was one of my favourite part! And the lemons, how Ren react to Horo's affections. This is wonderful! Hmm... you should write more of HoroXRen, cos, you really did a good job in it! XD It just made my day after reading this fic!

More of HoroXRen! XD
Fefe-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
YEAH! LEMON!

WITH MY LITTLE KITTIES!

REN X HORO!

I JUST LOVED IT!

JUST PERFECT!

CONGRATS, YOU JUST MADE MY COUPLE BETTER THAN EVER!

YEAH!

KISSES!
xImperfectlyX chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Nice story! Looks like Renny lost his virginity in the...50 thousandth fic I read. I like it when hes not a virgin XD He seems so innocent and pure

- xImperfectlyX
wired chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
ren as the uke? now that's what i'm talkin' about! X3

update please!
HyuugaVSUchiha chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
woho! yaoi! this is nice...really nice...!