Reviews for I Smell a Rat
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Good
John Peter Snape chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
AMazin.
jaguarspot chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
well, I think Terry could've found help in a much easier and shorter way had he known (like all the marauders knew) that McGonagall was not only an animagus, but one that turned into a cat, so she was probably the person with the most chances in the world to notice Terry was human, either in her human or her cat form, but I also understand that there could be no story is you had done that.
danita chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Hi Moon!

I liked your story so much I've translated it into Russian and would like to post it on some Russian HP sites - mentioning you as an author and with link to original version of course - if you don't object. Please answer at my e-mail

respectfully Danita
kykimolvr chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
A very interesting thread, worthy of JK Rowling. I really like it. It's the sort of unexpected twist that we have come to expect in HP books. Well done.
Never again chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
m... i like it. well constructed and solidly written.. and damn lucky that it doesn't contradict the two new sets of canon relesed after it's publishing. Nice.
Sorceress Jade chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Astounding. This was so well written and so well thought out that I'm utterly flabbergasted. Bravo. I'm off to see what other gems you've got. ... Wow
Cat chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Hey great story i loved your point of view it was so good!
Piper chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
This was so amazing it gave me chills.
praesul femella chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
This is a really really really good ficlet! You should continue more stories like this!
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Good grief, you sure know how to write! You've got a fantastic style. Very professional, and a perfectly blend of drama and twisted humour. I loved this story.

~May
Fantome chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Fascinating and really different. Neat style. Ending is unexpected. Very different than I expected about why Crookshanks doesn't like Peter.
Rumpleteasza chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Oh, lord. One for the favourites. Original, well-written, and just... great read. I'm so impressed!
Lyranisha chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Ooh, really creative...
ginny chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
Very cool! I love this! :) :) :)