Reviews for Through the Eyes of an Elf
Guardian Fox chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
I love this. A perfect story for the winter.
Mystic Winter chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
This is a really great story. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
You know what amazes me about this story? Not the fact that the imagery was incredible (which it was), not the fact that it holds messages I will take on with me for the rest of my life (which it does), but the fact that you have the incredible imagination and brain capacity to see things in the world that others wouldn't see, because if you were not aware of them, how could you write them?

This shows me, above all, that you have an amazing personality and will use it for the good of the world in years to come. This has really opened my eyes. Living in Australia, we don't get any snow (unless we feel like paying $500 per person during the holidays), so I've missed out on true beauties of winter. This was amazing, so full of imagery and life!

I will go and apply the same tactics Legolas uses for winter to summer, which I hate here, about 100 degrees farenheit every day. Hopefully this will help me develop my personality to what I know it can be. I usually go out and gripe like Aragorn about the heat, but I won't do that anymore. Thank you heaps; if I pay attention to myself and my behavior, this could change my life. Sounds super cheesy, but hey, your writing has a great effect on the reader!
LovewithWars chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
This story is beautiful, most people dont take the time to stop and lisen. Its nice to have elf-friends to point them out.

Thank you for writing this captivating story!

-bye
Harriet Usher chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
*Points and laughs at Aragorn from the safety of the cave. Then sees stormy look on his face...*

ARGH! DON'T KILL ME!

*Runs like hell, then looks back. Steals shield from Legolas and hides behind it*

Legolas: HOW THE HELL DO YOU KEEP ON FINDING US?

Er... gotta run, he's onto me!

*Runs*
leggylover03 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Hello,

After reading your fic, and/or fics we are inviting you to archive them on our website. The same thing in your fics that awed us would be brought to another audience who could enjoy and review them again, or for the first time.

If you decide to give us the great pleasure of archiving/hosting your fics please go here: dreamers. to Register and then post your fics!

I hope to see your fics on our site.

Rhonda*Admin*
Daethule chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
haha! funny. I like the parts with the snow shoes. Cute!

Dt
Aranna Undomiel chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
A great story, and great explanations of what they saw, I could see it in my mind too.

I just love snow and the fantastic scenery it creates, so thank you for putting those feelings into words :)
Elfinabottle chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
This was a different kind of story; one that I liked very much.
Elvin BlueEyes chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
Awsome way to end it. Very good story :D

Elvin BlueEyes
Kadasa-Mori chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
(still staring at pretty boat) Pretty... shiny... boat...
invisigoth3 chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
Nice story. Good lesson for the people to take the time and really look around them, they might be surprised too. I think when you live in the country vs. the city you tend to look at your surroundings more. I know this because I grew up in the country, but now live in the city, I have to try harder to find the beauty around me. It was easier in the country. Again nice story, one I can really relate to.
Rebell chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
Aw... this is so sweet! (lol, i knew it! Yay, i was right!) Such a lovely story, detailed to the last. And no one got killed or injured! (lol, yay!)

It reminds me of where i live, and since we're right in the middle of winter here, i definitely am touched by many parts of the story.

Thank you so much for doing this wonderful little fic!

luv, Rebell
SadieSil chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
"The problem you are having is that you are taking everything in as a whole. You need to look at things individually"

This is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. Your talent is touching. I'm glad you have inspiration like this to share with us...

I really loved it

Thanks
Silivren Tinu chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
I enjoyed this story very much when I read it in the Teitho contest (though you fooled me completely - I did never suspect that you would write a story without angst, or that your warg-in-plotbunny-disguise would let you, lol). It must be so annoying when you are human and travel with an elf in winter! *g* I loved it how Aragorn learned to see the winter forest "through the eyes of an elf", and that Legolas made new snow shoes for him. :) This story is really beautiful.

Tinu :)