Reviews for Consequences
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 5/15
Serves Dumbles and the Wizarding World right. They never deserved Harry I hope Neville gets treated better by them.
AlyKing16 chapter 1 . 3/27
This is a beautiful story and has easily made it to top five of my favourite HP stories
Teamemmettandkellan chapter 1 . 2/16
Aww. This was great. So many emotions. Loved it.
Emperor Phantom chapter 1 . 2/13
OMG! I thought snape died...i cried when reading that part.. great story...love it!
I didn't read where Harry beat Bill until the owl-killer died. I must have missed it. Because that's totally what Harry should have done to Hedwig's murderer.
scyfly chapter 1 . 11/18/2021
this is basicly the epitome of bashing and wishfufilment. snape is on harrys side, sirius betrayed him, yada yada yada. it makes no sense at all
fariedragon chapter 1 . 10/24/2021
Amazing story.i could not stop crying this is an awesome Azkaban Harry. Well done with Sev's death as well
draconin chapter 1 . 9/23/2021
Excellent. :-)
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 5/16/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by and talk about a plot twist
guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2021
Excellent!

My cup runneth over with a free and happy Harry ~and~ ditto Snape. I don't blame either one!
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 4/19/2021
And then?
Jaye chapter 1 . 4/16/2021
I like stories like this where Harry is wronged but he doesn’t forgive ppl and just move on with his life and fight for neither the light or dark sides.
Lola Krantz chapter 1 . 1/19/2021
This story made me cry to remember the loss in my life and the ache that accompanies it. I liked the kiss off at the ministry and the ending too.
Zelenia chapter 1 . 1/4/2021
My god, this was SOO FREAKIN GOOD! While the beginning was very hard to read, especially when Sev dies. And yes, I did cry, it was so well written it did that, like holy crap this story was a emotional rolercoaster! But again, very well written.
Rebatrek chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
I absolutely loved this story! Thank you for sharing.