Reviews for Consequences
Thanks!
This is great!
rgjflood chapter 1 . 10/11
aww i love the ending
Love this story! Hate that Hermione was murdered by GinGin (sorry...couldn't crae less about Ron) and hate how Sirius (and apparently Remus?) acted toward Harry, but absolutely love the rest of this story! Very well done!
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. The only things that could have made it better is if Sirius and Remus had bothered to consider that Harry might just maybe be innocent of it all (and, of course, Hermione and, well, ugh, ok, and Ron, too, weren't all dead and stuff). But given the plot parameters, this is a fantastic story.
Pixie8859 chapter 1 . 5/28
I enjoyed every single word of this. Excellently written, thank you xx
Latarra chapter 1 . 5/15
Beautiful story, and moving.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 1 . 4/13
Lol curse you! I’m here bawling my eyes out in sadnes then I starts to laugh at the same time not fun lol

I’m sooo happy he survived half ur needs someone there.
jltavare chapter 1 . 4/8
Love.
PointlessFigment chapter 1 . 3/2
And Then all of wizarding britain DIED.
Serpentine08 chapter 1 . 2/17
That ending made me smile. Thank you.
gginsc chapter 1 . 2/7
I'm glad Severus is back even if it is a bit ridiculous. I love your story.
Safira06 chapter 1 . 11/7/2018
Histoire magnifique, moi qui pleure rarement tu m'as fais pleurer à la mort de Severus... Une beauté tu peux être fière de toi tu as réussi à transmettre les émotions. Un mot magnifique. ( Si jamais tu pourrais me voir la j'ai une sourire au lèvres du à ton histoire ;3)
Moi chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
This one seriously made me cry when Severus died! I’m so glad you saved him!
taxzombie chapter 1 . 9/18/2018
Hard to believe I didn't post a review the first time I read this. Could be that it got to me. It certainly did this time around.

A well done tale combining a pair that normally I would be casting a 'fish eye' at.

Good, solid story telling. Excellent ending. Again I say, Well Done!
Vale Fire 99 chapter 1 . 8/28/2018
This is art in and I lo v it the years he laughter and creativity of this story is amazing well done keep writing.