Reviews for Consequences
Rebatrek chapter 1 . 11/18
I absolutely loved this story! Thank you for sharing.
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 1 . 10/4
Man this was beautifully written. First read this over ten years ago when I was new to fanfiction and am so grateful to have come across it as I'm venturing bacc into HP ff as a sort of comfort during tough times. This drew me bacc into reading fanfic, reminding me of how fanfictions from unknown authors are just as impactful as "legit" novels. I absolutely loved it! I'm glad Harry didn't end up forgiving everyone as he does in a lot of post-Azkaban fics I've read. And I looove the development of Harry and Sev's friendship! I rarely cry in fanfics, but this one definitely had me shedding a bunch of tears. And the epilogue and last line sheessh this was beautifully written, and you wrapped this wonderful little story up nicely
ticoeur chapter 1 . 9/7
Punaise, tu m'as presque fait pleurer !
Tu as tellement bien écrit la mort de Séverus que ça m'a bouleversé.
Et quelle belle fin !
Merci pour cette belle histoire !
WoNdEr GrAy chapter 1 . 9/1
I'm bawling ... no kidding
Lil'Sparrow7 chapter 1 . 8/26
okay this made me laugh and cry and smile and dang it it hurt and made me feel things. Thanks for writing this!
ron 1827 chapter 1 . 6/8
excellent
Phoenix6975 chapter 1 . 6/3
Gods you made me cry several times
This was an emotional roller coaster ride. It's literally 2:00 am and I am trying so frigging hard to contain my squels. I am so goddamn happy that Sev didn't die!
kv74 chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
Thanks!
This is great!
rgjflood chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
aww i love the ending
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2019
Love this story! Hate that Hermione was murdered by GinGin (sorry...couldn't crae less about Ron) and hate how Sirius (and apparently Remus?) acted toward Harry, but absolutely love the rest of this story! Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2019
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. The only things that could have made it better is if Sirius and Remus had bothered to consider that Harry might just maybe be innocent of it all (and, of course, Hermione and, well, ugh, ok, and Ron, too, weren't all dead and stuff). But given the plot parameters, this is a fantastic story.
Pixie8859 chapter 1 . 5/28/2019
I enjoyed every single word of this. Excellently written, thank you xx
Latarra chapter 1 . 5/15/2019
Beautiful story, and moving.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 1 . 4/13/2019
Lol curse you! I’m here bawling my eyes out in sadnes then I starts to laugh at the same time not fun lol

I’m sooo happy he survived half ur needs someone there.