Reviews for Consequences
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 8/24
Fantastic story! I really enjoyed it.
Thank you for taking the time to write and post, it's appreciated.
Life21 chapter 1 . 7/28
Incredible story!
setokayba2n chapter 1 . 5/23
Not bad I suppose, too bad I could not see the Wizard World and Dumbledore running around searching for Harry like headless chicken.
Somone chapter 1 . 4/18
*wipes tears* some parts got me *sniffs* and the ending...yeah that got me the most...great job writing this! *thumbs up*
Oh I liked that. A great ending, a good story, and an original plot. I liked the ceremony for Severus and the owl. I also love the name Harry gave Sirius! It was perfect! Very good story and I thank.
SciLearner357 chapter 1 . 2/9
This caused more than a few tears from my eyes. Great story.
Jen chapter 1 . 2/7
Thanks
Epyon Legium chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I don't know how I feel about this. There were ninjas chopping onions everywhere so I could barely read and everything.
RayAnnXXOO chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
My god that was a great story. Thank you for that. This story was a roller coaster of emotions and you gave it such a great ending. Thank you for your story.
Exosuho1991 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
It's a bad idea to read this kind of fanfic at 4 am in the morning knowing I was gonna be crying over Severus (he's my fave of all the characters) and that ending took me by surprised.
Slytherinrules39 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Im gonna cry, dammit!
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Love It.
Reithandina chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
This was the worst story ever! Y_Y Sob... Stop making your readers cry like babies! Meanie! Sniff * Sobs uncontrollably * I'm so glad he's aliiiveeee! Sob. And that ghost-thing at the end was way meanier! Just as one is smiling all teary eyes, you pull that terribly stunt and make me sob all over again! T_T Meeeeaaaann...
RedAllen chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Gaaaah D****t It's So Sappy And Angsty And Happy And Sad I Can't Control My D**m Tearducts! AAAaaaaaaaaaaaAHHH!
The 8 elements chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Brilliant story, just gets me to cry buckets