Reviews for Consequences
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. Please continue your other Stories as Soon as Possible.
CatWriter chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
That was so good. I can't believe I cried that much. I'm sniffling now. I was so sweet. Excellent job, I almost would have paid money to read this. Bravo. hey.. Sequel?
loveseverussnape chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
great touching story. i was crying with harry towards the end. loved it
Atrum.Decor chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Your story was angst ridden, and it made me cry! *Pouts adorably for a moment before grinning.* But it was the most AWESOME one-shot I've ever read! _!
Sandra chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
That was great!

knightsbridge chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
For someone I always detested in the past, this was a touching story of Severus and Harry (and thank the Lord, not slash), trust hard won, friendship, and even love...the love a father gives to a son and is returned 100 fold.

I'm probably the only person that, after reading the first 2 books, couldn't stand DD. Harry was nothing more than his personal wind up toy weapon. Well THIS time, he wound him up a bit to much. Even though, in most cases, I like the H/G pairing, this time it made sense that she would turn on Harry.

To end this diatribe, I'm glad you brought Severus back. I can't see your Harry getting married and he was thanks for giving him his friend back.
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Wow! Such a beautiful story. You can't know, but I sit here crying my eyes out! T_T

Really, really beautiful!
Memphis Atari chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
very heartfelt.. almost wish you'd do a follow up with Neville destroying Voldemort because honestly.. he is too nice and saying "up yours" to the wizarding world like Harry did. :D
guess19 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
It's been a while since a fanfic got to me enough that it made me cry but you did it. It was oiginal, it drew me in, and the ending was happy. A beautiful work.

FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Charity Burbage chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Aww...great story! I have now added you to my favorites list.
StarAngel531 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I love it I have tears in my eyes from reading the part when Snape died and the ending is soo beautiful
ValorOrgulloso chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
That was a BRILLIANT story! I always hated Harry and Snape relationships (friendly ones and definitely romantic ones) of any form, but this story changed my mind. I loved the ending! It was so sweet!
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
*sniffs* man... man.. i had tears fall.. never in my life has that happen.. yeah i rant and rave and have a few teary eyes and sniffles but never have i had full blown tears *sniffs* awesome fic.. very good. *nodding* gods... that was great bravo
sillya chapter 1 . 3/14/2007