Reviews for Consequences
buhbibutterfly chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
i really enjoyed the story. I was so happy you made sev live. should really make a sequel of sorts...'bout harry's new life in america - it would be so cool -
Elliot Green chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Wow. How did you manage to have a happy ending that made me feel like I was going to cry out of sadness? Very nicely done.
Harry Potter chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Nice story. It was a bit cliché in parts, but it was still fairly well written and most aspects of the story were thought out well. I am truly surprised that there are not more reviews on this.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I thought that this is an interesting story, It sad that Ginny would want revenge for Harry turning her down. I do doubt that she be made a deatheater since her family is blood traitor's, if I remember right Ginny has a muggle uncle and I would think that Voldemort would use Ginny to kill but get rid of her as soon as possible. I find it odd that Harry would become friend with Snape a person that hate Harry for who his father is.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
dinawen chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
nice story
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
What an emotional rollercoaster. It's so very dark. I love the ending, though.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Yay! It was so good. This one made me cry too. way to go.
Serpent91 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
OMG! Love this SO much! It's AMAZING!
PadyandMoony chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Have to say; This is great. Good Azkaban stories are really rare to find since most of them make Harry forgive everyone in a second but you were quite realistic.

You made me cry too when Severus died but I'm happy that he was fine in the end.
hemotem chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Damn great story Thank you very much!

munchnzoey chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
great story!
herika chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I just found out your story , and very much liked it. He brought tears to my eye. Thank you very much
ms belle chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
This was such a beautiful and heartfelt story. Snape is my favorite character and my heart broke at his impending and ultimate death (wink wink). Thanks for the the happy ending and for giving Snape a friend and happiness for the first time in his life. The mark of a good writer is one who can draw out feelings and emotions from the reader. You did this in spades. Keep up the great work!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
that was a beautiful story the ending brought tears to my eyes, i loved the ending with ron and hermoine you are a very skilled writer.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »