Reviews for Consequences
ValorOrgulloso chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
That was a BRILLIANT story! I always hated Harry and Snape relationships (friendly ones and definitely romantic ones) of any form, but this story changed my mind. I loved the ending! It was so sweet!
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
*sniffs* man... man.. i had tears fall.. never in my life has that happen.. yeah i rant and rave and have a few teary eyes and sniffles but never have i had full blown tears *sniffs* awesome fic.. very good. *nodding* gods... that was great bravo
sillya chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
great
Belladonna16 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I absolutely love this Azkaban fic.

It was perfect. It has just the reaction I think it should've had after what happened.

And every single time I read the ending I CRY LIKE A BABY. I love that part with 'the red headed boy and the bushy haired girl'... friends even after death. :)

Lovely story. I'll be reading it again and again!
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Wow. Nicely done! You pack more wallop into a one-shot than most authors do in a full-length piece. Thanks for a great read!
Serpent chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Marietsy I love your story and I hope that you expand on your talent in writing. Your ability is astounding. Consequences is one of the best stories I have read. It was a tear-jerker. I hope to see some of your writing in the future.

Serpent
telly1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Wow, that's an amazing one-chapter story.
Viskii chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
It's so beautiful. *sniff* I love the Sev/Harry friendship and the press conference was hilarious & very well written. I liked Luna's cameo too, it tied in very nicely with the seer/prophecy theme, as did the "one who loves plants" info. which gave Harry no possible reason to remain. Very, very nice- definitely a worthwhile read. Thanks for sharing, and keep up the great work!
Aihythil chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Oh, my god! Im writing this with tears in my eyes! This was a beautiful story, with wonderful angst! I love angst stories, and this is at the top of my list! Very good work! Hope to see more from you... :)
6tigercubs chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
*awed voice* Whoa...that was intenese and awesome.. Great Ending
sarahseptember chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
great story! its nice that it had an ending that left harry at peace. often times, the complete 'harrys falsly put in azkaban' stories end up with him either forgiving everyone or defeating vouldie. usually both. this was a nice change where everyone got the shit coming to them. i liked the friendship between severus and harry too. very touching. keep writing!

sarah-sama
Tyrannus chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
That was AWESOME! Highly amusing! One of the bests I've ever read.
Cheska chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Aww that was just so cool and satisfying! *smiles in contentment* Wonderful, simply wonderful from beginning to end!
Rene Jayleigh Riddle chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
OMG! That was a brilliant fic. I don't usually like the way the Harry in Azkaban fics are written but this was just... breath taking. {in a good way though, not a i've been punched in the gut kind of way} *grins* I cried it was so good.

Not all who wander are lost,

Rene J.R.