Reviews for Consequences
Annabella Loss chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I LOVED IT!
nellie330 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I have to say I was brought to tears by this story it was wonderful but so sad
11OneDone2Many chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
wow...the wizarding world really screwed themselves over this time!

i like the approach of the story! if i was betrayed, and in harry's shoes, i would have reacted that way!

adding into archives...great story!
denjia chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Great story.
Kronos793 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Bloody fantastic story. Definitely in my Top Ten
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That was a wonderful story!
darkxangelx-xo chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
aw that last bit made me cry this was a fantastic story!wow
darkwish3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
OH MY GAWD! I cried my eyes out! thank you so much for writing this.
DramoSkye chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I love this story more every time I read it.
txgirl123 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
BEST ENDING EVER! haha seriously, I feel like I just read a famous novel! This was amazingly done, applause to you! Great plot and very unique. I feel honored to have read it. Thanks for your work and effort put into this!
buhbibutterfly chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
i really enjoyed the story. I was so happy you made sev live. so..you should really make a sequel of sorts...'bout harry's new life in america - it would be so cool -
Elliot Green chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Wow. How did you manage to have a happy ending that made me feel like I was going to cry out of sadness? Very nicely done.
Harry Potter chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Nice story. It was a bit cliché in parts, but it was still fairly well written and most aspects of the story were thought out well. I am truly surprised that there are not more reviews on this.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I thought that this is an interesting story, It sad that Ginny would want revenge for Harry turning her down. I do doubt that she be made a deatheater since her family is blood traitor's, if I remember right Ginny has a muggle uncle and I would think that Voldemort would use Ginny to kill but get rid of her as soon as possible. I find it odd that Harry would become friend with Snape a person that hate Harry for who his father is.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008