Reviews for Consequences
NikkiNoona chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
omg! that was so good and so hell! all i can say is fantastic!
Invaderk chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
very good, the last lines were the best possible lines ever!

-Dayrunner
just commenteing chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
wow...i Love this story So much. i read it ages ago on fanfiction. i have to say i love the way you wrote it. i'm not so sure Harry would call Sirius Dogboy but thats the only minor objection. The way you wrote the characters was brill, i can see it all in my head. i also Love the ending. (i'm goin to stop the review now coz i realise i probably sound like a bumbling fool :P) good job
Marie chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
That was awesome! I really liked it. Poor Harry! I was so happy when Severus lived! It was truly great.

Sincerly,

*Marie L.
Suika Severin chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Wow. I'm smashed. This story is absolute fantasic. I will start right now to read your other stories.
Lady Ashiru chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
My, God, buddy! That was one of the best stories that I have ever read! I don't know how many tears that I had shead when Snape was about to die then with Ron and Hermione's ghosts! I love it!
K.I.Toruen chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Excelent work! Even if I like Dumbledore and Sirius, I like the story. It's really good. You made me cry when Snape died.

If I had put more attention I may noticed the clues about the potion.

Anyway... congratulations, and thank you for posting it finished.
Stephbubbles chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
That was a great story! I love it and I hope you wirte more stories!

Kisses, Stephy
vynnessia chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
i love this story. i cried so much when Sev died, i'm so happy you brought him back to life. *hugs* keep up the great writing. since i loved this one so much, i think i'll be reading all your other stories now :D
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
thats really sad i almost cried (okay...so maybe i did...) but very good and well written! you dont seem to like Sirius or well...any of Harrys family/friends besdies ron/hermione...which is fine by me! thanks for the story i hope you write more soon...

Cheers

Vesper
cadrina chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
great fic! i especially liked that harry didn't forgive them and just went away!

keep writing!
Sabrina451 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
That made me cry...
DarkAngel048 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Good fic.
Bleudiablo chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Well done, this was a really good story.

bleu
Fanfix chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I've read this story before, though I'm unsure of where; or if you've just reposted it. Since you updated to whole story at once it will no doubt receive less reviews than before; just know that I find your story to be a brilliant work of art.

May The Words Be With You