Reviews for Consequences
Yukkienoloveless chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Oh Wow! That was amazing! It made me cry and then the end was soo happy... A story has never made me so emotional, it was great!
Holly chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
A lovely story that had me tears. A brilliant find on a sunday evening.
Spiorad chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Oh my dear god this has got to be one of the best, if not THE BEST, fanfics I have ever read, and I have read quite a few! This was so wonderful in every way you had just the right amount of angst (usualy when people write something like this the over due it or under do it, you did it perfect!) just a slight touch of humor so that it didnt seem to drag, plenty of Drama and dear god this made me cry! Not a very good thing to do when your at school, just start with the water works while your infront of a computer! ;)

Through the whole fic I just wanted Severus to servive some how, I just kept wanting him to get better or something. I was even afraid to finish it because I didn't want him to die.

The ending was so perfect too! Not cliched or corny or sappy just right!

You are a wonderful writer and I hope to read more of your work soon.

You are definetly going on ALL my alerts and favorites!

Ok I know I'm probably makeing you sick with all my talking(writing...) so I'll stop now.

Keep up the good work!

~Jan
The-Resident chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
That's 2. Damn but you write great stories. You say more in 1 chapter than many do in 40. Your words pull at my emotions and my soul. As much as I love your stories, I don't know how much more my emotions can stand. I will definitely read more, but not now. I am too emotionally drained from reading two in a row. You see the relationship between the Wizarding world and Harry Potter as I do and as few, if any, others do. Use your insight and continue to write as you are damned good at it. If you get around to reading this, send me an e-mail, I'd like to get to know you better.
NikkiNoona chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
omg! that was so good and so hell! all i can say is fantastic!
Invaderk chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
very good, the last lines were the best possible lines ever!

-Dayrunner
just commenteing chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
wow...i Love this story So much. i read it ages ago on fanfiction. i have to say i love the way you wrote it. i'm not so sure Harry would call Sirius Dogboy but thats the only minor objection. The way you wrote the characters was brill, i can see it all in my head. i also Love the ending. (i'm goin to stop the review now coz i realise i probably sound like a bumbling fool :P) good job
Marie chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
That was awesome! I really liked it. Poor Harry! I was so happy when Severus lived! It was truly great.

Sincerly,

*Marie L.
Suika Severin chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Wow. I'm smashed. This story is absolute fantasic. I will start right now to read your other stories.
Lady Ashiru chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
My, God, buddy! That was one of the best stories that I have ever read! I don't know how many tears that I had shead when Snape was about to die then with Ron and Hermione's ghosts! I love it!
K.I.Toruen chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Excelent work! Even if I like Dumbledore and Sirius, I like the story. It's really good. You made me cry when Snape died.

If I had put more attention I may noticed the clues about the potion.

Anyway... congratulations, and thank you for posting it finished.
Stephbubbles chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
That was a great story! I love it and I hope you wirte more stories!

Kisses, Stephy
vynnessia chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
i love this story. i cried so much when Sev died, i'm so happy you brought him back to life. *hugs* keep up the great writing. since i loved this one so much, i think i'll be reading all your other stories now :D
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
thats really sad i almost cried (okay...so maybe i did...) but very good and well written! you dont seem to like Sirius or well...any of Harrys family/friends besdies ron/hermione...which is fine by me! thanks for the story i hope you write more soon...

Cheers

Vesper
cadrina chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
great fic! i especially liked that harry didn't forgive them and just went away!

keep writing!