Reviews for Consequences
Viskii chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
It's so beautiful. *sniff* I love the Sev/Harry friendship and the press conference was hilarious & very well written. I liked Luna's cameo too, it tied in very nicely with the seer/prophecy theme, as did the "one who loves plants" info. which gave Harry no possible reason to remain. Very, very nice- definitely a worthwhile read. Thanks for sharing, and keep up the great work!
Aihythil chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Oh, my god! Im writing this with tears in my eyes! This was a beautiful story, with wonderful angst! I love angst stories, and this is at the top of my list! Very good work! Hope to see more from you... :)
6tigercubs chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
*awed voice* Whoa...that was intenese and awesome.. Great Ending
sarahseptember chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
great story! its nice that it had an ending that left harry at peace. often times, the complete 'harrys falsly put in azkaban' stories end up with him either forgiving everyone or defeating vouldie. usually both. this was a nice change where everyone got the shit coming to them. i liked the friendship between severus and harry too. very touching. keep writing!

~sarah-sama~
Tyrannus chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
That was AWESOME! Highly amusing! One of the bests I've ever read.
Cheska chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Aww that was just so cool and satisfying! *smiles in contentment* Wonderful, simply wonderful from beginning to end!
Rene Jayleigh Riddle chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
OMG! That was a brilliant fic. I don't usually like the way the Harry in Azkaban fics are written but this was just... breath taking. {in a good way though, not a i've been punched in the gut kind of way} *grins* I cried it was so good.

Not all who wander are lost,

Rene J.R.
geniosity chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
i like your story
MydridFox09 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I've read this story at least three times and it never gets old. It's just a great story all the way through and its one of my favorites
evil older sister chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
This is a fantastic story, I was wondering if you would let me put it on my new website, Meg's fanfiction at ' let me know
rianess chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
That was absolutely brilliantI A very rare, original story and it was a great read.
KhillianA chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Oh wow. That was terrific. I can't believe how many times it made me cry. Your an extremely talented writer to have been able to cook in so much emotion and drama into this without it being twenty chapters long. I'm definantly looking forward to reading some of your other works.
Rose chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I kinda couldn't square this scenerio in my mind as even vaguely possible, but for all that it was written well. :P Its a very unlikely what if, but was intresting to read.
betherny chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
WOW! Yet another excellent story! I truly believe after JK Rowling is done with her last book, this should be sent to her to read. I think she would be impressed. betherny
ladylark77 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I loved this story. Yes, you got me to cry. Yes I was very pissed at everyone who turned their backs on Harry. Yes the end almost made me cry again.

Thank you for shairing this.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »