Reviews for Consequences
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Wow! Such a beautiful story. You can't know, but I sit here crying my eyes out! T_T

Really, really beautiful!
Memphis Atari chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
very heartfelt.. almost wish you'd do a follow up with Neville destroying Voldemort because honestly.. he is too nice and saying "up yours" to the wizarding world like Harry did. :D
guess19 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
It's been a while since a fanfic got to me enough that it made me cry but you did it. It was oiginal, it drew me in, and the ending was happy. A beautiful work.

guess19
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
excellent
Charity Burbage chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Aww...great story! I have now added you to my favorites list.
StarAngel531 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I love it I have tears in my eyes from reading the part when Snape died and the ending is soo beautiful
ValorOrgulloso chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
That was a BRILLIANT story! I always hated Harry and Snape relationships (friendly ones and definitely romantic ones) of any form, but this story changed my mind. I loved the ending! It was so sweet!
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
*sniffs* man... man.. i had tears fall.. never in my life has that happen.. yeah i rant and rave and have a few teary eyes and sniffles but never have i had full blown tears *sniffs* awesome fic.. very good. *nodding* gods... that was great bravo
sillya chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
great
Belladonna16 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I absolutely love this Azkaban fic.

It was perfect. It has just the reaction I think it should've had after what happened.

And every single time I read the ending I CRY LIKE A BABY. I love that part with 'the red headed boy and the bushy haired girl'... friends even after death. :)

Lovely story. I'll be reading it again and again!
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Wow. Nicely done! You pack more wallop into a one-shot than most authors do in a full-length piece. Thanks for a great read!
Serpent chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Marietsy I love your story and I hope that you expand on your talent in writing. Your ability is astounding. Consequences is one of the best stories I have read. It was a tear-jerker. I hope to see some of your writing in the future.

Serpent
telly1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Wow, that's an amazing one-chapter story.
Viskii chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
It's so beautiful. *sniff* I love the Sev/Harry friendship and the press conference was hilarious & very well written. I liked Luna's cameo too, it tied in very nicely with the seer/prophecy theme, as did the "one who loves plants" info. which gave Harry no possible reason to remain. Very, very nice- definitely a worthwhile read. Thanks for sharing, and keep up the great work!
Aihythil chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Oh, my god! Im writing this with tears in my eyes! This was a beautiful story, with wonderful angst! I love angst stories, and this is at the top of my list! Very good work! Hope to see more from you... :)
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »