Reviews for Consequences
fujoshixtreme chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
I never read nonslash Harry potter. This was my second time choosing to read nonslash and I absolutely loved it! I am so no disappointed this was just lovely.
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
*crying* I love it so emotional My favorite part was when both Nara and Severus glare at the guy that was attending to them lol. I cry both of sadness and happiness omg _
PlainJanePotter chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I found an amazing read on this one! This is one of the best HP fics that I have ever read...It had all the genres and it kept me reading all the way through with great urgency...You actually had me in tears when Severus was dying...and all the way through it...I actually liked how you had Harry not forgive Sirius or any of them...they always had been putting to much of a burden on Harry throughout the books...I love it when Snape is the good guy! I loved this fic and I am definitely flaggin it and you as a favorite! Thank you for this enjoyable and awesome read!

~PlainJanePotter~
DoraLupinTonks chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
What a beautiful story...I love the ending and I love what Harry did to the mutt! Thank you for writing this.
hpfanscs chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
What a wonderful tear-jerker, deus ex machina and so much for the fine tale.
juliet709 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
i loved this so much but a tissue warning would have helped a little. so sad and yet so sweet too.
crazyhellokity1997 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
this made me cry, awesome story
Saissa chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Another GREAT Story!
phoenix-rob chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
This story never gets old no matter how many times I read it.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Tears.. there were tears. I loved your story and the companionship you gave Severus and Harry. Brilliantly written.
Hesymi chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I do like your Harry as he's strong-minded and revengeful, so different from his usual brave and go-ahead behaviors. A true Slytherin, for sure. After the hell in Azkaban, his friendships with Severus is something caring and soft, like a sweet. And you did a good job with the bunch of traitors. They hated him with the same strength than they like him today. Such a shame!
Yeah, I really liked your story and if you're opened to have it translated un French, just tell me. I would be honored to do so.
barb20 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I think I've never cried that much while reading. I really loved the story!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
This was a rather nice story for Harry and Severus. :)

I'm rather happy with the lack of pairings, I might even indulge in a possible Huna.. if not that, it's not a bad prequel to Slash! XD
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Oh. My. Gosh. This was an amazing story! I was sobbing man, sobbing with Harry at the end and at other points throughout the story (but especially at the end). As soon as you mentioned Sev making a potion early on in the story, I had a feeling (or rather I desperately hoped) that he would find a way to evade death. I'm so happy he and Harry are able to enjoy their newly developed friendship. I loved Sev's character. at least Harry finally had someone to understand and help him. You're a brilliant writer. Great job!
Brooke Lewis chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I loved this story. It is one of the best ones I have ever read. I both hate it and love it at the same time. I can barely see the screen to write this down because I am crying too much. I was hoping for something to happen to Severus so that he would be alive and stay with Harry or something like that. I can't help it if I love happy endings with the good guys living against all odds. Lol. This was an excellently made story and it is now at the top of my favorites list.
237 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »