Reviews for Consequences
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This is honestly one of the best written fics I have ever had the pleasure to read! I didn't even bawl like this when he died in the actual book. I am now going to tell all of my Harry Potter friends to read this, keep up the awesome work
lilmisadiva chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I cried and loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
You made me cry when Severus died. I love this wonderful story
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I enjoyed this! Thank you!
Kay Kay chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
OH MY GOD! THE FEELS! That was absolutely the most beautiful written story that I have ever read! Such an amazing, deep story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
aaawww
blacksabretooth chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I've read this story at least 30 times and I always cry when sev dies but ill still keep re-reading it though lol its utter brilliance
firewitch23 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I have to say there are not many stories that make me cry whether they be fanfictions or published pieces of literature but this you succeed it with this story. You really had me believing that Severus was dead and crying at his funeral. I guess what I am trying to say is this is brilliant story and you had me completely fooled with this story.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
It was really good story. I even laughed and cried.
SablePhoenix chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This story is terrific. It makes more sense to me that Harry would NOT forgive those who betrayed him so badly and the fact that Snape never changed also makes sense. I admit it broke my heart as Harry watched his friend die but the ending more than made up for the tears. Thanks for sharing.
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I like your story
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Did Neville save the Wizarding World?
wendylee chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This was a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
tazztazz chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
brilliant story made me cry when severus died but then made me harry when he came back
noctu chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Excellent story! I particularly liked that you didn't have Harry bend to the pressure to forgive and forget. You had him react the way people do in real life.
I'm adding this story to my Calibre Completed Stories at once!
204 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »