Reviews for Consequences
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
This was a rather nice story for Harry and Severus. :)

I'm rather happy with the lack of pairings, I might even indulge in a possible Huna.. if not that, it's not a bad prequel to Slash! XD
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Oh. My. Gosh. This was an amazing story! I was sobbing man, sobbing with Harry at the end and at other points throughout the story (but especially at the end). As soon as you mentioned Sev making a potion early on in the story, I had a feeling (or rather I desperately hoped) that he would find a way to evade death. I'm so happy he and Harry are able to enjoy their newly developed friendship. I loved Sev's character. at least Harry finally had someone to understand and help him. You're a brilliant writer. Great job!
Brooke Lewis chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I loved this story. It is one of the best ones I have ever read. I both hate it and love it at the same time. I can barely see the screen to write this down because I am crying too much. I was hoping for something to happen to Severus so that he would be alive and stay with Harry or something like that. I can't help it if I love happy endings with the good guys living against all odds. Lol. This was an excellently made story and it is now at the top of my favorites list.
roon0 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Wonderful one shot and very enjoyable, thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Very well written story. The ending is my favorite
Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
This is the most saddest Harry Potter fanfiction I've ever read. It reminds me of Had I Known by kayly silverstorm, where the positions are reversed and Harry's the one whose dying. This is an awesome story, and it really made me cry. The ending was so... satisfying, for the lack of a better word. Hope you continue writing stories as good as this. Kudos to you!
werwolf-yasya chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Super story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
That was sad.
MickJ chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
you almost made me cry when he died and I truly loved this story!
Loony Puppeteer chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
OMG. This was beautiful and I seriously was gonna cry at multiple points. Amazing job!
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Surprisingly well written...
Well Done!
Shoto94 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
You actually got me to cry... I can't belive it...
ilanit.harary chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
i love the end and i'm so glad for them!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
the only thing that would have made this a better story, is if they fell in love with each other. thank you for writing this tale and sharing yourself with others.
Tiger DeRanged chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This is by far one of the best stories I have ever read. Despite the fact I was a blubbering mess at the end ;) I loved it, you are a truly phenomenal writer. Thank you for such a beautiful story.
Mischief Managed