Reviews for Consequences
MickJ chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
you almost made me cry when he died and I truly loved this story!
Loony Puppeteer chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
OMG. This was beautiful and I seriously was gonna cry at multiple points. Amazing job!
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Surprisingly well written...
Well Done!
Shoto94 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
You actually got me to cry... I can't belive it...
ilanit.harary chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
i love the end and i'm so glad for them!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
the only thing that would have made this a better story, is if they fell in love with each other. thank you for writing this tale and sharing yourself with others.
Tiger DeRanged chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This is by far one of the best stories I have ever read. Despite the fact I was a blubbering mess at the end ;) I loved it, you are a truly phenomenal writer. Thank you for such a beautiful story.
Mischief Managed
DeRanged
tina chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This was a really good story. End was bittersweet for me. I lost my husband to cancer after watching him die by inches for six month. He passed sept. 30.
a fan chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Thank you for sharing this interesting. and ultimately sweet, tale.
loverofeevee chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
The feels...the feels...so much feels.

I was desperate to know what that potion was all about, you just hinted and hinted and I was tearing my hair out thinking nooo Severus is dead. Thank you I really needed that!
Henri Jane chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Aww! (smiling crying face) That was so amazing!

H
HarryInMultiUniverses chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This was the first and only story that has made me cry. I have read it a number of times over a period of time and even now it brings tears to my eyes. Excellent story and wonderfully written. Thanks for posting.
redlaikareads chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This, this was beautiful, absolutely beautiful story. I rarely ever cry over a store. But this, tears are streaking down my face, that last paragraph had me absolutely undone.

Thank you for this, there is the minor typo here or there but I can't give any constructive criticism, as it just hit home for me.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This is honestly one of the best written fics I have ever had the pleasure to read! I didn't even bawl like this when he died in the actual book. I am now going to tell all of my Harry Potter friends to read this, keep up the awesome work
lilmisadiva chapter 1 . 6/19/2014