Reviews for Consequences
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Did Neville save the Wizarding World?
wendylee chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This was a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
tazztazz chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
brilliant story made me cry when severus died but then made me harry when he came back
noctu chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Excellent story! I particularly liked that you didn't have Harry bend to the pressure to forgive and forget. You had him react the way people do in real life.
I'm adding this story to my Calibre Completed Stories at once!
Darksch chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This was a great story :-). I cried and smile. I love the ending.
The 14th Undertaker chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is a beautiful story that had me crying not once, but numerus times
Sharon T chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Great story :-)
librarywitch chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I was wondering if poor Harry was going to get a break. Well done.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Hm, maybe it is just a bit too sickly sweet for me. Harry is pretty hard when he wants too, but well, it didn't move me as much as some of your other stories.
Tao Ayame chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
What a story! Such a beautiful one! I cried, then smirked, then cried again, to finally smile... I really love your work, so thank you for your wonderful one-shot..!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Well, thank Merlin for potion miracles.
Great story.
Tempest S chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Aww! That was great!
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was a beautiful story, well-written, well-told and believable within the context of JKR's world and characters. Extraordinary job! It was a privilege to read. Thank you.

WyrdSmith
ScribblingHamster chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh. my God. This so made me cry then laugh out loud to discover snape was alive fantastic story and brilliant writing
Lab12 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
What a delightful story! Thank You for sharing! A by-story of random people reading and reacting to the news after Harry's press conference would be great though *eg*
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »