Reviews for Sons and Lovers
Cutter12 chapter 58 . 6/12/2012
Who knew that being a vet was so dangerous? Charlie was rather childish in this story, but I have seen him act this way on the show, so it was true to form. Thanks for writing this.
epalladino chapter 58 . 8/3/2009
I found this a very interesting story. I loved the idea of Alan falling in love with a younger woman and liked Natalie as a character. My one real quibble is that for a story this long the abrupt ending seemed perfunctory, like you just ran out of steam and decided to stop writing. You ended up leaving a lot of plot lines incomplete, even though you did do a little tie-up about Charlie's acceptance of Alan's relationship.

Yet, in general, I really enjoyed this story and it was worth reading.

Thanks, Beth
masondixon chapter 58 . 3/16/2008
Found the idea different but found it confusing reading it trying to figure out which character's point of view we were seeing. Also, as a Jew, I don't think the Eppes family would be eating bacon or pork. I've seen that in other stories and it tends to irritate me. A small thing to some but it bothered me. Just my thoughts.
OzMissieK chapter 58 . 10/21/2006
Nice ending, though it would have been nice to see who the bad guys were. It is good that the boys accepted the relationship, I'm not sure it could have ended any other way...
Sarai chapter 58 . 10/19/2006
Okay, first of all, who were the bad guys? You didn't resolve that part of the story. Second of all, all that drama for a very short ending? Not your style. Could have been rapped up better.
luvnumb3rs chapter 58 . 10/19/2006
Circles! You just blew my mind you gave that nasty little thing a happy ending. Well, a mature ending but happy, ok tell me you have a fic lined up to kill her. Great story an can't wait for more.
IsabelleS chapter 58 . 10/19/2006
I really liked the ending. Good work on this story, D!
Sam666 chapter 58 . 10/19/2006
Yeah I guess the boys had to accept Natalie eventually after all she could not be all bad if their Dad loved her, he must see something in her.
Sam666 chapter 57 . 10/16/2006
I love this story, I can not wait for more.
luvnumb3rs chapter 57 . 10/7/2006
Nice to see you back with another exciting chapter.
OzMissieK chapter 57 . 10/7/2006
Good chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
luvnumb3rs chapter 56 . 10/2/2006
I loved the interactions between Don an Nat this chapter.
Mismatched Letters chapter 56 . 10/1/2006
luvnumb3rs chapter 55 . 9/24/2006
Gald to see another chapter but no Charlie I have to say that was a shocker but can't wait for more. I really want Alan to get a clue before he regrets it.
OzMissieK chapter 55 . 9/24/2006
I was missing this story :) Great to see an update. Please don't keep us in suspense too long.