Reviews for The Tongue of the Serpent
Midnight Demonn chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
excellent story.
lavya0393 chapter 10 . 7/31/2006
that was a perfect ending.
dramioneshipper chapter 10 . 3/18/2006
aw...sequel? please? pwetty please? pwetty please with whipped cream, hot fudge and a chocolate covered cherry on top?

x.Kaley.x chapter 10 . 3/16/2006
aw...ilove this story
Aquiriis chapter 10 . 3/16/2006
a little too lazy to sign in, soo...

Oh bummer. it's over. .
Guest chapter 10 . 3/13/2006
Are you serious ending it like that? Epilogue is NEEDED, WANTED and is REQUIRED! ! ! Please.
Ellie chapter 10 . 3/13/2006
Great story. I've read all the chapters. Good job writing this story. I do love Draco/Hermione pairing. )

polgara-5 chapter 10 . 3/12/2006
*sob* It's over! And it's a sad, angsty ending! *sob*

*sniff* Really wanted to them to stay together. Phooey on Harry, phooey. Down with Potter! Let's hear it for Malfoy! And obviously I'm still not recovered from last night.

Seriously, good fic, sis. Leaves me wanting more. :D
xXPrettyDisturbedXx chapter 9 . 3/6/2006
WOW i luv this kind of story! it kicks ass! lol plz update again soon!
Recipe chapter 9 . 3/6/2006
Oh, gee... the story comes to another ending. Update soonkeep it up! lol
Recipe chapter 6 . 3/6/2006
Ah! Huge cliffie! Lol
Recipe chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
Wow. This is a huge twist off of the original story, but it's still really fascinating. Lol-very original. Can't wait to read more. Keep it up!
JadedAnna chapter 8 . 2/27/2006
That was like the hottest kiss ever! Holy hell... *sighs dreamily* UPDATE SOON!
Kikyo'sExterminator chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
fantastic. simply genius. i really dont know what else there is to say. I have to admit, Potter, Leader of the gryffindors, and creator of the Golden Trio turning to Voldemort...0_0 it kind of scared me. But please, keep updating. I want to find out what Hermione is planning...although i think i might already know..._
polgara-5 chapter 6 . 2/15/2006
Ahh! Cliffhanger! You are so cruel! What a horrible place to leave us hanging at!

Ok, now that my hissy fit is over (my spirit, has been broken) on to other stuff. Good chapter. I'm really intrigued by Hermione's dream and I wonder if it means anything. And yay for the closeness of Hermione and Draco!