Reviews for Belonging
Purple Apocalypse chapter 86 . 12/21/2012
Wow. That was fantastic. I'm anxiously awaiting a sequel to both this and Blood Bound. Great work!
Guest chapter 86 . 7/4/2012
An absolutely rivetting storyline. Extremely well written. Congratulations on a job really well done. Thankyou SHAZZA
Smile chapter 21 . 4/15/2012
Omg She treats spike horribly, and when he cried- my heart broke! Your writing is awesome, even though its sad lol
theresa chapter 86 . 10/24/2009
Most amazing fic i've ever read. I think i've read it like 3 times now and i still can't get enough. The way you right it to make the readers feel for the characters is so great. Bout cried a few times. Thanks for the amazingness! :)
QuietInsomniac chapter 86 . 10/4/2009
This is like, that longest fic I've ever read-excluding Cages, because that isn't finished.

You like the dom/sub scene, don't you?

You write it very well. I like this fic, because of the slowly developing relationship between Buffy and kept everybody [basically] in character, and made it a very touching and moving ethical and moral dilemma.

There's so much about this story that maeks it beautiful, from the sex scenes, the developing characters, the way that you get to know and understand the character's emotions and patterns, the flow of the plot, the emotional setbacks and progressions, ect.

I love this story, and I thank you for writing and posting it. This story has actually changed some of my perspectives on several issues.

THANKS!
Doni chapter 86 . 3/6/2009
Great job! Heartbreak, angst, and love... I love it!
LadyS27 chapter 86 . 10/5/2008
GODDAMN! That was awesome, an amazing story. Damn straight Riley got his punishment. Revenge is so sweet. Fantastic story and I know this is coming 2 years later after the story was completed, but this was simply brilliant.
Paola A chapter 86 . 3/27/2008
Sorry, but this is going to be a short review. It happens that I've just finished reading this story and I'm a little overwhelmed right now (besides, it's really late here in my country) but I just want you to know that it's one of the most wonderful stories I've ever read. Awesome. Really. I love it. Congratulations! You're an amazing writer. I'll be reading the rest of your work.
Mean titan chapter 86 . 2/19/2008
I loved it it was amazing, my heart broke for spikey about a thousand times during the story. But i loved it
romy chapter 86 . 11/20/2007
hey, just read your story. ohmygod... that was just WOW!
ShyOfLife chapter 86 . 10/4/2006
That story was so amazing! I loved it! Will there be a sequal?
sunshine chapter 86 . 7/31/2006
this was the first buffy story i've ever read, and i must say, it was great! their emotions and relationship were so believable because they stayed mostly true to thier characters in the actual show (ovbiously spike really couldn't, but we did see some of his personality from the show). it was obviously well thought out, and easy to see you worked hard. great story, and i loved how long it was.
AnimeAlexis chapter 86 . 6/21/2006
Yay! Love it, love it, love it! So sad it's over. Definitely want a sequel! Please!
Mousewolf chapter 86 . 6/6/2006
Aw...cute ending. You're a good writer, you know that? A good writer.
spbangel chapter 86 . 6/6/2006
omg its ended i love it wow amazing :O :O :O :O you have to write a sequel or something :O i need this story its best ive read