Reviews for Switched
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This is really good! Please continue, or email me about what you wanted to happen or something! Thank you!
Cold-Lover chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
interesting so far, I hope you continue soon~
Jingy5 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
this fic has been abandoned right?
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Wow, this is so amazing! The part where Fuji tried to save Tezuka by detaching himself and where Tezuka jumped to save him *squeel* Love it! So good. And the whole development is awesome, how it lead up to the end - oh my god, you can't leave us hanging there! This story is spectacular, please update soon!
Dreamy chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I must say that I'm quite intrigued by this! It's been a little while since you updated, are you still working on it? If you still are, I look forward to reading more!
Ookami Fuu chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
UPDATE SOON! Can't wait to read what's going to happen next!
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Wow, what's a mystery. I sense a black magic here. So difference with Uncover (which I'm still hope to read the new chapter soon _~). I love to read about Tezuka's jealousy when Inui told them why it was only Fuji who could safely come near the burning mode Kawamura. And I love it that even though in his panic and fear state, Fuji still think about Tezuka's safety first. Hmm, when they talked with Oishi, wouldn't they voice (Tezuka in Fuji's voice and the opposite) should alert them? Please post the next chapter quickly!
Fightingdreamer5 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Aa, I read this on livejournal a couple weeks ago, I'm glad it's on Fanfiction to. Update soon! I don't think you have on live journal eaither (I haven't cheacked 0.o;)
Susaku chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
o :O this fic its awsm i liked it very much XD

i cant wait to read the next chappie please update soon :)
Ryousake chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Holy crap! I was going to read this earlier but something came up but I'm glad I came back to this story. Its friggin' AWESOME! How funny! I haven't been this excited about a story in a really long time. Please update soon. Have fun writing this story; it seems like you would.
Guardian Angel Gabriel chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Oh my god that has got to be one of the most interesting things to happen to Fuji and Tezuka. I can't imagin Tezuka losing his composure but at a time like that I can see why. Please update soon I can't wait to read more.
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
_ Oh good, now I can keep track of the updates here!

Hope you update soon!
Silver Sniper chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Yikes! I don't think I can suffer the suspence. Update soon!
ms007 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
UWAH!

this is so interesting! they exchanged body?

please update soon, ne? *waits patiently for more*
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
And your readers, love YOU! Great to see a new story from you! Hmm.. I guess because I'm so damn USED to FF Net, I can't really see a problem with the formatting. Pause to scratch head. Anyway.. TO YOUR FIC! Well! This is very good! I just adore stories of the supernatural or magic, so I'm certainly going to enjoy this! I found Takashi very funny and scarey tales of Werewolves set the mood nicely. The strange twister and the temple was impressively discribed. Yes.. I'm a HUGE Tezuka-Fuji pair fan and I'm eagerly awaiting for more of this fine work.