Reviews for Sleeping Patterns
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This is very funny, and being very funny, I am surprised there are not more reviews. This could be a scene out of Fumoffu. Although I think your theory on Sousuke's sleeping habits are later discredited this is a decidedly amusing take on them. I hope you go back to writing FMP fics at some point. Your viewpoints are entertaining.
Where the gras is greener chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Funny, I give you that, but the interaction of them was lacking. While Chidori seemed more bound for physical layers of conversation (near solely painfully so) Sagara was overly chatty. And stupid - he has certainly the abilities to distinguish 'bloodlust' as a facial expression as well as others and would probably have reacted differently to Chidoris range of emotional display.

Ed
forlornromanticist chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL one word describing this: HILARIOUS! keep on writing, u've got talent ;)
MichikoTsunaga chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
XD, this is awesome!
kuraby chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
LOL you put much emotion and character into this story

i read a summary of FMP, but you helped define the characters.

Can't stop rofl.

half the stuff i understand and did not. (whats with getting hanged on a tree have to do with sleeping under a bed?)

and the misconception of being in a men's room wet. eewe, but lol

good writing !
J.R chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
haha this story was good! kinda sad that Souske thought his contingincy plans for survival were all normal behavior! :( but i guess that how his character is! I like your writing very much. Thank you for sharing this with us!
MissEricaCourt chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
So thats why he sleeps under his bed...xD Very well written- I enjoyed this!
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Oh god this was so funny... and scary and so otaku and so *Sousuke*... LOL

My compliments, you have the more "out there" elements of the Kaname & Sousuke dynamic down perfectly ;)
Hououza chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Excellent story.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Ikabi chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
LOL! I remember this one! I laughed so hard when I read your LJ.